Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25 bonus - FNBO Direct : open Online Bill Pay Account; Exp. - 12/31/10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:40 AM

unsure.gif

The following info was posted by Bank Deals Guy on depositaccounts.com:

Yesterday, I received an email from FNBO Direct for a $25 bonus for opening its Online BillPay Account. This is a promotion that FNBO Direct regularly offers. Here's how the email described the offer:

we'll give you a $25 bonus when you open an FNBO Direct Online BillPay Account and use your check card 6 times before December 31, 2010 and we'll automatically credit your FNBO Direct Online BillPay Account by January 14, 2011.

And here's the important small print:

In order to earn the bonus, your FNBO Direct Online BillPay Account must: (1) remain open for 90 days, and (2) you must use your FNBO Direct Visa check card at least six (6) times before December 31, 2010. If you earn the bonus, we will credit your FNBO Direct Online BillPay Account by January 14, 2011. This offer is only applicable to FNBO Direct Online BillPay accounts opened after October 1, 2010 and is limited to one bonus per household. This promotion is set to end on December 31, 2010, however, we may change or discontinue this offer at any time.

I wasn't able to find this promotion on FNBO Direct's website, so I called FNBO Direct, and according to the CSR, anyone who has a FNBO Direct Online Savings Account can qualify for this bonus even if they did not receive this email. If you don't have a savings account, you can apply for the savings account first, and then you should be eligible for this Online BillPay bonus.

source: depositaccounts.com/blog/2010/11/fnbo-direct-update-new-cash-back-program-and-a-new-bonus.html

Stats