Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$150 bonus - Susquehanna Bank : checking account; Exp. - 12/31/10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:06 AM

mellow.gif

LINK

Terms:

Reward offers are available to new Susquehanna Bank households/customers who open a new personal checking account between December 1 and December 31, 2010. Requirements for each of the rewards below must be completed by February 15, 2011.

Visa® Check Card Reward — $50: Requires three signature-based Visa Check Card transactions.

Internet Banker with Bill Payment Reward — $50: Requires enrollment in Internet Banker with Bill Payment and payment of two bills of at least $25 each.

Direct Deposit Reward—$50: Establish a qualified Direct Deposit transaction of $100 or more. A qualifying Direct Deposit or ACH can be any regular transaction made by an employer, outside agency or business with an occurrence of at least monthly. Transfers between accounts, interest deposits or deposits from a Susquehanna office or ATM do not qualify.

Households are limited to one reward for each of the three offers. All rewards can be issued separately and will be paid in the form of a deposit to your Susquehanna Bank checking account on the 15th day of the month following the month you have completed the required transactions. Deposit(s) will appear on your statement as “Acct Premium MISC Income.

Checking accounts are subject to approval and customers with existing personal Susquehanna checking accounts or checking accounts closed within the last 90 days are not eligible. Not valid with other offers, is non-transferable, is for a limited time and may be withdrawn, modified or subject to change at any time.

#2 fotomaniak

fotomaniak

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

applied on-line. Fast and simple. They did ask me some questions about my previous addresses (possibly from my credit repot...) I don't know if it's hard pull or soft - don't monitor my credit at the moment.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE(fotomaniak @ Dec 14 2010, 12:38 PM) View Post

applied on-line. Fast and simple. They did ask me some questions about my previous addresses (possibly from my credit repot...) I don't know if it's hard pull or soft - don't monitor my credit at the moment.

Thanks for sharing your experience, fotomaniak!

Mark

#4 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:58 AM

Do they charge $5 per monthly statement fee?

Stats