Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$150 bonus * - US Bank : open checking account with direct deposit; Exp. - 3/31/11

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

The following info about a $150 US bank bonus was shared by SD member Bond007jb on SD:

US Bank $150 for opening a checking account with Direct Deposit
Got email stating US Bank [usbank.com] is giving $150 for opening a checking account by March 31st.

Call 800-720-BANK (2265), stop in or visit usbank.com to open your account!

I have a US Bank Credit Card so don't know if that's why I got the offer, but there are no restrictions in the small print.

Small Print:
1A $50 minimum balance is required to open a U.S. Bank checking account. Get your cash bonus when you open a new consumer checking account by March 31, 2011 and set up a recurring direct deposit of at least $100 within 60 days of account opening. Your bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and will be credited to your new checking account within 6-8 weeks after direct deposit is established assuming account is open and in good standing. Offer may not be combined with any other cash bonus or marketing offers. One offer per household. Offer is not transferable. Other restrictions may apply. Fees charged for non-U.S. Bank ATM transactions may apply and other ATM network owners may assess a usage fee. Qualifications and fees may apply for select overdraft protection options. Account Alerts are associated with Internet Banking; view the Alert Delivery Agreement for full details. Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.

source: slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2633347

Attached Files

#2 bobk2000

bobk2000

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

I tried to get this bonus. They said no, only for people who got the notice by email or us mail; and also not to existing customers (I have other USBank accounts, but no DD; was willing to open a new consumer checking account and add Direct Deposit.). Rep tried to talk me into various other USBank products, b
ut no bonus.

Stats