Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Comerica

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sara_1978

sara_1978

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

I follow all the eligible for the $100 cash bonus (using the card for transaction, register online and direct deposit). But already 6 months open a new account never get the bonus.
call the customer service, call the bank and the manager (couple times) they said take process for the bonus. I am not happy with comerica service. because promise to give to bonus never come true.

#2 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:13 AM

I hate this Comerica Bank. I opened a checking account with Comerica Bank before under the promotion, then, they closed my account. I was not eligible to receive the bonus under the promotion.

I sent my letter to the customer services department and even the CEO of the bank, I NEVER receive a response from them.

I even file compliants with the appropriate government agency authorities such as New York State Attorney General office, The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, etc. still, the problem was not resolved. One the government agency to suggest me to hire a private attorney to file a compliant with the court, but I did not speak with any attorney.

Comerica Bank accepted my application, the account was opened and funded, I have spent my time and energy to gather all the documents, sign all the application forms, mail the checks......all of these works take time, energy and postage. Comerica Bank closed my account.

F*ck this bank.

Stats