Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 bonus - First Trade Union Bank : open a checking account, setup direct deposit, use online bill pay; Exp. - 3/17/13

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:26 AM

bored.gif

LINK 1

LINK 2

Note: The bonus is still alive.

Terms:

Open a new First Trade Virtual Checking account before 3/18/13. Application must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on 3/17/13.
We'll deposit $50.00 if you enroll in direct deposit and have at least one (1) direct deposit of $50.00 or more credited to your Virtual Checking account by 4/30/13. A qualifying direct deposit is defined as the direct deposit of a paycheck, salary, pension, or government benefits electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency. Bank-to-bank transfers between accounts held by the same individual, transfers between accounts both held at First Trade Union Bank, and deposits made via a banking location, ATM or remote capture process do not qualify. In the event that we determine in our sole discretion that the activity on your account does not qualify, we will not be obligated to credit your account with the payout. We'll deposit $50.00 if you enroll in FTUB Bill Pay service and pay at least one (1) bill of $50.00 or more through FTUB Bill Pay by 4/30/13. Virtual Checking account balance must be greater than $100.00 at the time the bonus(es) are credited to the account. Bonus(es) may be credited to your Virtual Checking account individually or as a lump sum. Bonus(es) will be credited to the Virtual Checking account within 60 calendar days after the direct deposit or Bill Pay services have gone into effect. Maximum amount to be paid in bonuses is $100.00 per individual; if more than one Virtual Checking account is opened by one individual, only one account will qualify for this offer. Bonus recipients are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. First Trade reserves the right to discontinue or modify this offer at any time.

PROMOTIONAL LINK

--------------------------------------------------------------
$50 nationwide bonus for a checking account.
Other sign-up bonuses

#2 Tabar

Tabar

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:29 AM

I have a bad experience with this bank while trying to open a checking account under this offer. Initially they sent me a welcome email and then after couple of days, sent a letter by US mail (without giving any reason) that they will not open an account. So be careful, if you are considering to open an account with this bank.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE(Tabar @ Nov 23 2011, 06:29 PM) View Post

I have a bad experience with this bank while trying to open a checking account under this offer. Initially they sent me a welcome email and then after couple of days, sent a letter by US mail (without giving any reason) that they will not open an account. So be careful, if you are considering to open an account with this bank.

Thanks for your feedback, Tabar!

Mark

#4 jojibro

jojibro

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE(Tabar @ Nov 24 2011, 01:29 AM) View Post

They denied my application as well, and used ChexSystems as the excuse.
No explanation.
ChexSystems report has nothing negative.
This FTUB is bogus.
Avoid it.

#5 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE(jojibro @ Nov 30 2011, 12:52 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Tabar @ Nov 24 2011, 01:29 AM) View Post

They denied my application as well, and used ChexSystems as the excuse.
No explanation.
ChexSystems report has nothing negative.
This FTUB is bogus.
Avoid it.

Thanks for letting us know, jojibro!

Mark

#6 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

The bonus is still alive.

I have updated the terms and moved it back to the Local Bonuses board.

Mark

#7 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

Terms of the bonus have been updated on 1/3/13

Stats