Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$65 bonus - Northwest Federal Credit Union : checking account; Exp. - 6/30/12

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:54 AM

frustrated.gif

LINK

Terms:

Qualifications for checking account apply. To earn $65 bonus; must be your first checking account with NWFCU and opened between 4/16/12 – 6/30/12. Closed accounts reopened during the promotion period are not eligible. Three consecutive payroll direct deposits of at least $500 each to the new checking account must be received by NWFCU between 4/16/12 – 7/31/12. Bonus will be credited to member’s NWFCU checking account on the business day following the third qualifying direct deposit. The bonus will be reported on your year-end 1099-INT statement. Offer cannot be combined with other direct deposit offers.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other sign-up bonuses

#2 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:18 AM

I just received an e-mail from Northwest Federal Credit Union today, 05/07/2012 in regards to my application and the $300.00 promotion bonus.

The representative, Kelly Hover told me that the offer was a targeted mailout to existing NWFCU account members to get them to sign-up for direct deposit. Each member got a specific logged letter with $1 attached. I asked them if they would still let me have the offer as a new account and they would not. The service rep did say that their promotion was put out on a lot of blogs and they had been getting lots of folks applying b/c of it, but unfortunately they wouldn’t get the bonus either.

THIS IS A TARGETED OFFER.

#3 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:29 AM

$65.00 bonus is not enough. There are many banks offer better deals.

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE(shybenny @ May 7 2012, 07:18 PM) View Post

I just received an e-mail from Northwest Federal Credit Union today, 05/07/2012 in regards to my application and the $300.00 promotion bonus.

The representative, Kelly Hover told me that the offer was a targeted mailout to existing NWFCU account members to get them to sign-up for direct deposit. Each member got a specific logged letter with $1 attached. I asked them if they would still let me have the offer as a new account and they would not. The service rep did say that their promotion was put out on a lot of blogs and they had been getting lots of folks applying b/c of it, but unfortunately they wouldn’t get the bonus either.

THIS IS A TARGETED OFFER.

Thanks for sharing your experience, shybenny!

I did move the $300 bonus from Northwest Federal Credit Union to the Targeted Bonuses board.

Cheers,

Mark

#5 pcamuto

pcamuto

• GoodMembers
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:24 AM

Does anyone have a copy of the 300 offer?

Stats