Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$150.00 bonus with Valley National Bank

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

https://www.valleyna...l...ing&ref=hp1

To qualify for $150 Checking Promotion, open a qualifying checking account with a minimum deposit of $100 and receive $75 cash reward when you sign up for Mobile Banking and $75 when you initiate a monthly direct deposit such as a payroll, pension, Social Security or other government benefits or by enrolling in online banking and completing three merchant bill payments. The required mobile banking, first direct deposit and bill pay transactions must be completed within the first 60 days of account opening to qualify. Cash rewards will be credited within 90 days of account opening and may be reportable as taxable income. Cash rewards offered to new checking customers only. Products limited to one per consumer, two per household. Funds deposited must be new money from another financial institution. See a representative for qualifying checking accounts, complete terms and conditions.

#2 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:38 PM

Mark already posted this one on 8/14/11, but nonetheless, thanks for posting; it's great that someone else has finally posted one.

bonus states=CT NJ NY PA
in branch=yes

#3 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 12:38 AM

I think that the accounts need to be applied online first, then, you will need print the confirmation page and take it to the bank's branch to complete the rest of the process.

I opened accounts with Valley National Bank many times before. Each time I receive promotional bonus. After I receive the bonus, I wait for several months, then, I close the account.

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

Thanks for sharing, shybenny!

I will need to move your thread to another bank bonus board to avoid a repost being exported to iBankBonus. Unfortunately, the thread merger functionality does not currently function well in the current version of the board software.

This does not mean that your input is not appreciated. It is!

Cheers,

Mark

Stats