Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

5% cashback on gas, 1.25% cashback on other purchases - Fort Knox Federal Credit Union : VISA Platinum card; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

dunce.gif

LINK

Note: Anybody can join this CU via American Consumer Council .

Terms:

Introducing our VISA Platinum card! It offers a credit limit up to $25,000 and a low interest rate! Now for the great news: CASH BACK! This card features Cash Back rebates of 5.00% on gas purchases (which equates to a reduction of 15¢ on the gallon†) and 1.25% on all other retail purchases! Automatically includes Auto Rental and Travel insurance.

Membership Eligibility
If you are employed by any of our Select Employer Groups (below) or live, work, worship, attend school or regularly do business in Boyle, Breckenridge, Grayson, Hart, LaRue, Meade, Nelson or Taylor County, then you and your family are eligible for membership with Fort Knox Federal Credit Union! Relatives of any person who can be a member may also join our Credit Union.

Moving to Fort Knox? If you are Active Duty Military, Reserve, or Guard, a civil service employee, or a contractor attached to the post, you are eligible. Also, if you are retired military or civil service receiving benefits on Fort Knox you may join.

If you do not meet any of these eligibility criteria, you may qualify for membership by joining the American Consumer Council --it's free!

The initial requirement for membership is only $15, of which $5 represents one share in the Credit Union, and the remaining $10 covers your one-time-only membership fee.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sign-up credit card bonuses loved.gif

#2 Jes

Jes

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

Is this a credit union just available to people living and working in that area? I know most are set up that way. However, I have heard of some that have other ways for which people who are not as local can also obtain membership. I am just curious.

#3 ErinL

ErinL

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:05 AM

A gas cash back of that amount would be nice. I have heard of some gas cash backs for 2 or even 3%. But I have never heard of other banks offering 5%. This is a real value for people who qualify to open an account there. That is for sure, considering the price of gas.

Stats