Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

1.25% cashback, 9.9% APR - USAA : Active Military MasterCard; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

angelic.gif

LINK

Note:

Since the card application page states that "Military service members also get these special benefits", I assume that non-military people can apply for this card too.

Terms:

Earn rebates up to 1.25% on your everyday purchases.

Enjoy variable rates as low as 9.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

No annual fee and no minimum finance charge.

Your cash rebate is awarded every January for the purchases made the previous 12 months.

There's no limit to the amount you can earn.

Military service members also get these special benefits:

Special rate during your deployment or PCS up to 12 months.
Foreign transaction fees reimbursed when deployed.
100% rebates on all finance charges accrued during a qualified military campaign.

To receive the special active-duty benefits, you must tell us when you enter active duty, start a deployment/PCS, or complete service in a qualified military campaign. SCRA rate will not apply unless you notify us that you have entered into active military service. The SCRA rate will apply only to balances made before commencement of active duty and will last until the end of your active duty period. We will notify you 45 days in advance before the SCRA rate ends. Thereafter, the regular variable APR will apply. For all other benefits, we must receive notice within 90 days after the start of deployment or PCS, or within six months after completion of a military campaign. We reserve the right to require documentation. A qualified military campaign is any war or military conflict in which the President of the United States of America issues an Executive Order establishing a campaign medal.

#2 Jes

Jes

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:14 AM

I just wanted to make a positive comment about this. I realize this was a bit of an older offer. I am so glad that a company would want to recognize active military men and women. That is wonderful. It is nice that they would provide them with some special benefits for serving our country with honor.

#3 ErinL

ErinL

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 12:03 AM

Sounds as if some things would have a 1.25% cashback. I have not often heard of a cashback amount in an uneven value like that. I find that pretty interesting. But it still sounds as if it could be a good deal. Any amount of "free" cash is certainly worth taking note of.

Stats