Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$250 bonus - The Bank of Maine : Promise Rewards Checking; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

bored.gif

LINK

Terms:

Up to a $250 account bonus

You must sign up for online statements, use our bill pay service, and have a recurring Direct Deposit of your payroll, pension or government benefits, such as Social Security. A $50 bonus will be paid if you make 10 debit card point-of-sale transactions in the second statement cycle. A $100 bonus will be paid if your Direct Deposit is active by the end of your second statement cycle. A $100 bonus will be paid if you make 5 cleared bill payments of 5 different payees and be at least $25 each during your second statement cycle. Each month, when statements are processed, a 5 cent reward will be paid for every debit card point-of-sale transaction, cleared online bill payment and direct deposit. Interest rates are subject to change without notice. Use any ATM nationwide and we’ll automatically reimburse fees charged by other banks by the next business day. All signers on the account may not be or have been signers on a personal checking account within the past 6 months. Rewards will be reported to the IRS. Limited time offer subject to change. The above terms and conditions are subject to accounts being maintained in good standing.

#2 WillJ

WillJ

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

Is this a bank with coverage outside of the state? I know some banks allow individuals from other states to sign up for an account. I would not mind checking out their offer and seeing what they have to offer. But I live a few states away from Maine.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE(WillJ @ Jul 25 2013, 10:37 AM) View Post

Is this a bank with coverage outside of the state? I know some banks allow individuals from other states to sign up for an account. I would not mind checking out their offer and seeing what they have to offer. But I live a few states away from Maine.

Thanks for asking, WillJ!

The bonus terms say "Available to residents living in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts."

I am moving this bonus to the Local Bonuses board.

Mark

Stats