Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$200 bonus - Fifth Third Bank : checking account; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

annoyed.gif

Note: MA Code 10387 to get the bonus when openning an account by phone was reported at FW (see more info here ). Phone 1-800-333-7595 is given on the bonus page . Some FW members used phones of local branches to get the bonus.

Terms copied from bank website :

Checking account must be opened by the date listed on your postcard, remain open for 90 days, and an automatic direct deposit of $100 or more must be received within 60 days of account opening. Direct deposit transactions are limited to: payroll, Social Security, pension, and government benefits. Business checking accounts are excluded from this offer. MA code on mail piece must be presented at a banking center or referenced when opening account by phone to receive bonus. The cash bonus will be deposited into your checking account and available within 5 business days after receipt of the first automatic direct deposit of $100 or more. One offer per account per household. Not valid with any other offer. The $200 cash bonus offer is valid for any eligible interest bearing or non-interest bearing checking account. For information on interest and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for Fifth Third Enhanced and Preferred checking accounts please view rates here. Interest rates are subject to change after account opening and may vary based on affiliate location. Fees may reduce earnings. $50 minimum deposit required to open all accounts.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Other sign-up bonuses

#2 kmpisces

kmpisces

• GoodMembers
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

Can anyone tell me more about this bank in general please? I know the bank is one that I have heard of in the past. It seems like people considered it to be a very good bank. I think I see if they even have branches anywhere in my area.

Stats