Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$150 bonus - Santander Bank : checking account; Exp. - 12/31/15

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:42 AM

LINK

I received bonus from the previous bank, Sovereign Bank that was acquired by Santander Bank before.  I just opened the account with Santander Bank.  Hopefully I will receive the bonus.

Terms:

Student checking accounts are not eligible for this promotion. Variable-rate Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for checking with interest varies by account. For example, as of December 4, 2015, the APY for Premier Plus Checking is 0.01%. Rates may change at any time and after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Offer expires 12/31/15.[/size]

*Offer is not available to current or former Santander customers who had a Santander checking account between 10/1/2014 9/30/2015. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported to IRS on Form 1099-INT. If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
**Direct deposits include deposits made by your employer or a federal or state government agency or retirement benefits administrator and generally payments made by corporations or other organizations. It does not include deposits to your Account that are made by an individual using online banking or an Internet payment provider such as PayPal.
1 Domestic ATMs are ATMs in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. ATM owner may charge a separate fee.

Stats