Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

$200 bonus with Northwest Savings Bank

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 11:07 PM

https://www.northwes....com/switch.htm

Terms:

*QUALIFICATIONS: Bonuses only available to customers who have not had an open checking account within six months of opening a new “MyNorthwest” checking account (“Account”). All account owners must be qualifying customers. Bonuses limited to $200 per Account. Within 6 months of Account opening, two ACH Direct Deposits (“Deposit(s)”) of $200 or more made by an employer or other outside source must be deposited into Account. Internal transfers between accounts or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Deposit(s). First bonus of $100 will be posted to Account within 14 calendar days of the second Deposit. Eligibility to receive the first $100 bonus will expire 6 months from date Account is opened. Second bonus of $100 will be paid to Account within 14 calendar days after one year anniversary of Account being opened provided: (i) customer qualifies for first bonus; and, (ii) two Deposits were received within two months prior to one year anniversary of date Account was opened. Bonus credits not considered part of minimum balance to open Account. “My Northwest Interest Checking” accounts not included in promotion. Employees of Northwest Savings Bank and affiliates not eligible for Bonuses. Bonuses subject to IRS 1099 INT reporting for year in which received. Offer may be extended, modified or discontinued at any time without prior notice and may vary by market. Member FDIC. 

#2 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:15 PM

I am not eligible to open the account with Northwest Saving Bank because"live outside of market area".

If you eligible to apply, then, you should.  It is a maximum of $200 bonus.

Stats