Promo code: 200DIG
* Offer valid in select markets only; including Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL, Orlando, FL, Tampa, FL, Nashville, TN, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX and Austin, TX. The offer is available only to the person who has registered and is non-transferable. $200 bonus offer may not be combined with any other offer, does not apply if you have or had a Regions checking account on or after August 1, 2015, only applies to personal LifeGreen checking accounts, and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. To earn this bonus, you must meet all requirements of the offer described within 60 days of opening your new account. If earned, the bonus will be issued within 120 days of meeting these requirements, and will be in the form of a credit to the new checking account, which must be open at the time the credit is issued. All LifeGreen checking accounts require a $50 minimum opening deposit. The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) paid on LifeGreen Preferred Checking accounts is determined by account balance and, as of 6/15/2015, was 0.01% for all balances. Regions may change the APY at any time. Fees may reduce earnings on LifeGreen Preferred Checking accounts. No interest is paid on other LifeGreen checking accounts. A monthly fee may apply to your LifeGreen checking account, depending on account type, but this fee may be waived on some accounts if certain conditions are met. For accounts opened in Iowa, certain account fees are subject to Iowa State Tax of 6%, which will be assessed at the time the fee is charged, unless exempt. Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Regions associates are not eligible.
1. To enroll in Online Banking, you must either: have a Social Security or Tax Identification Number, or use alternative enrollment procedures available by visiting a branch.
2. $1 fee to send each Regions Personal Pay Payment. Payment recipients must enroll in, or already be enrolled in, the Popmoney network to receive a payment.
3. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are subject to separate terms and conditions. Mobile Deposit is subject to fees. Your mobile carrier's messaging and data fees may apply. Android Pay is a trademark of Google, Inc.
4. For information on how to avoid overdrafts while using your new account or CheckCard visit http://regions.com/overdraftoptions. For information about the use of your CheckCard and protection from fraud and unauthorized transactions visit http://regions.com/checkcard. You may also talk to your banker or call 1-800-947-BANK (2265).
5. Android Pay is a trademark of Google, Inc.
6. Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.