Open an eligible Wells Fargo consumer checking account with the minimum opening deposit from this page by February 22, 2016, and, within 60 days, eithermake 10 debit card purchases and/or payments or set up a qualifying direct deposit, and we'll track your application for the $100 Switch to Wells Fargo Checking Offer. See important details on how to redeem this offer.
This is an exclusive, nontransferable offer.
The requirements below must be completed within 60 days of account opening in order for you to receive a $100 bonus.
- All consumer checking accounts except Teen CheckingSM are eligible for the $100 bonus.
- You cannot be:
- An owner, or joint owner, on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account in the past 6 months.
- A Wells Fargo team member.
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months.
- Open a new, eligible consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50 (not including the bonus) in a store by February 22, 2016.
- The minimum opening deposit for accounts opened online or through the phone bank is $25 (not including the bonus).
- Within 60 days of account opening, either make 10 purchases and/or payments with your Wells Fargo Debit Card or establish a qualifying direct deposit to the consumer checking account opened for this bonus offer.
- The 10 debit card purchases and/or payments must be from the primary linked consumer checking account opened for this offer.
- A qualifying direct deposit is your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular recurring monthly income of an accumulated $500 or more, electronically deposited to your consumer checking account by your employer or an outside agency. Transfers from one account to another or deposits made at a banking location or ATM do not qualify as a direct deposit.
- Offer available in all Wells Fargo stores, online at wellsfargo.com/100offer, or by phone at 1-800-932-6736.
- Offer cannot be:
- Paid without providing a valid U.S. (W-9) taxpayer ID.
- Combined with any other consumer deposit offer.
- Reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded.
- We will deposit the bonus into your new checking account within 45 days after eligibility and qualifications have been met.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on your bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities as required.