Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

up to $300 bonus with OceanFirst Bank

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 05:48 PM

http://www.oceanfirs...e/iwant300bucks

Now is a great time to open a new Checking Account with a Visa® CheckCard at OceanFirst Bank.*

For a limited time we will pay you up to $300!

Yes, that's right, we are the bank that pays you to open and use your account. It’s so simple, here’s how:

• Open a new Simply Great Checking with a Visa® CheckCard and you will get $50 deposited to your new account.
  • Then set-up direct deposit within 75 days and earn another $50.
  • Next, swipe your Visa® CheckCard for signature or online transactions 30 times in the first 75 days the account is open and you will get another $200 deposited into your account.

What are you waiting for? We want to pay you!

300FORME.png

Or if you have any questions visit any OceanFirst Bank branch or call us at 1-888-OCEAN33.

FDIC-Logo-VerySmall.png*Offer available as of 10/15/16 for a limited time and subject to change at any time. Initial $50 Cash bonus paid at time of opening and only available to new OceanFirst Simply Great checking account customers who take and use a new OceanFirst Visa® Check Card. An additional $50 cash bonus will automatically be deposited into your account after 75 days only after setting up a direct deposit that has posted to your account. The remaining $200 will be automatically deposited into your account after 75 days and only after swiping the new CheckCard 30 times, for signature or online transactions, within the first 75 days of account opening. Minimum daily balance is waived for the first year from account opening for Simply Great Checking. After that, a minimum daily balance of $5,000 required to waive $7.95 monthly service fee for Simply Great Checking. A different offer is available to new OceanFirst A+ Student Checking, Classic or Totally Free Checking customers who open and use a new OceanFirst Visa CheckCard. $50 is deposited when you open a new A+ Student Checking Account, Classic or Totally Free Checking account and an OceanFirst Visa CheckCard; an additional $50 cash bonus will automatically be deposited into your account after 75 days only after setting up a direct deposit that has posted to your account. 20,000 UChoose Rewards® points will be automatically credited to the customer's UChoose Rewards account after 75 days and only after swiping the new CheckCard 30 times, for signature or online transactions, within the first 75 days of account opening. Minimum daily balance of $1,000 required to waive $5.95 monthly service fee for Classic Checking. Account must remain open and active for 1 year or bonus will be forfeited. All cash bonuses are taxable. $50 minimum to open any OceanFirst checking account. All Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) on interest bearing accounts subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings. Limit of one cash bonus per household. Visit www.oceanfirst.com regarding points through the UChoose Rewards® program. UChoose Rewards® is not an affiliate of OceanFirst Bank.

#2 charlieP.I

charlieP.I

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:10 AM

when does this expire?30 signature visa transactions?does this mean buying a bottle of water for$1 wont work?what is the dollar limit set by visa for a transaction to require a transaction?

#3 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:56 PM

I use the debit card to pay for my internet cable bill: $1.01, $1.02, $1.03, $1.04, $1.05.........................$1.30, $1.31, $1.32, $1.33, $1.34, $1.35.

You need to use the card at least 30 times.  But I will use it 35 times just to be safe to meet the bonus requirement.

Make sure there is enough money in the account before you use the card.

#4 charlieP.I

charlieP.I

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 12:57 AM

can you use the debit card to pay a credit card bill ?

#5 charlieP.I

charlieP.I

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:27 AM

what is the minimum amount to open the account and the minimum direct deposit?thanks

#6 shybenny

shybenny

Ultra member

• Very good members
  • 321 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

I got the bonus.

Stats