Offer Terms and Conditions: This offer is available only online for applications completed using the Apply Now button on this webpage. You must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security Number, currently have a U.S. residential address and have had U.S. residency for the past three years to apply for a deposit account online. Customers who held any HSBC consumer account, including but not limited to mortgages, loans, and credit cards, from June 30, 2017 through June 30, 2018 are not eligible for this offer. All qualifying activities must be completed within the stated time frames in order to be eligible for the Welcome Deposit.
HSBC Premier checking $750 Welcome Deposit: For this offer, New Money2 is required. HSBC reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at its sole discretion. For purposes of determining whether you have maintained the Qualifying Balance for the Welcome Deposit, a New Money average balance will be calculated every Friday to derive the average monthly balance throughout the total offer period.
Your HSBC Premier checking account must be open and in good standing at time of gift fulfillment. Limit one Welcome Deposit per customer, including all individual and joint accounts — the first line name on the joint account is considered the customer for gift purposes. The Welcome Deposit to your HSBC Premier checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form.
Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other New Consumer Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. New Consumer Deposit Offers are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise and/or cash bonus that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities.
The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) and balance for an HSBC Premier checking account which is accurate as of 8/5/2018 is 0.01% APY on balances of $5.00 or more. APY is variable and subject to change after opening. Charges and fees may reduce earnings.
1. To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain balances of $100,000 in combined U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment* balances. Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if minimum balance requirements are not maintained.
2. New Money is defined as funds or positions not previously held by any member of the HSBC Group in the U.S. Accounts/Assets that are ineligible for New Money include: insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; 529 College Savings Plans; any retirement accounts including but not limited to IRAs, Keogh, Simple IRAs, and 401 (k) Plans; UTMA and UGMA accounts; commercial accounts; and revocable or irrevocable trust accounts and estate accounts.
3. The HSBC Mobile Banking App available for iPhone®, iPad®, and AndroidTM devices and must be downloaded from the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Data rate charges may apply. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is not responsible for these charges.
4. Available only on U.S. non-HSBC ATM transactions initiated from HSBC Premier checking, Premier Asset Management, HSBC Premier Savings account, and HSBC Promotional Premier Savings account. HSBC will rebate qualifying ATM third-party surcharge fees incurred with a credit to your account on the first business day of the following calendar month.
5. Discounts and loan amount depend on specific program and may require certain Premier balances, reserves, equity, and automatic payment from an HSBC U.S. Premier checking account.
6. To be eligible for an HSBC Premier Deluxe Mortgage, you must: (A) be an HSBC Premier relationship customer with a U.S. Premier checking account; and ( have combined personal deposit and investment* balances of at least $100,000 USD or equivalent at any member of the HSBC Group (in the U.S. or home country). The Premier minimum balance requirement must be fully funded before the closing of the mortgage loan.
7. To qualify for an HSBC Premier Savings account, you need to maintain an HSBC Premier relationship.
8. Not available in all countries. International account opening may be subject to approval based on local regulations and policies of country or application.
9. HSBC Premier clients can receive an emergency encashment of up to U.S. $2,000 or local currency equivalent immediately or up to U.S. $10,000 or local currency equivalent upon authorization from local country. You will just need to show proper identification at any HSBC branch. Encashment is dependent on your available balance; local country limitations may apply.
10. The 35,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points (“Bonus Points”) offer applies when you open a new HSBC Premier World Mastercard® credit card and charge the qualifying amount or more in new, net purchases within the first three (3) months from Account opening (“Promotional Period”). The 35,000 Bonus Points offer does not apply to balance transfers, credit card checks, cash advances or overdrafts. Your HSBC Premier World Mastercard® credit card must be open and in good standing at the time of Bonus Points fulfillment. Allow 4-6 weeks after the Promotional Period has ended for the Bonus Points to post to your Account.
11. The 50,000 Rewards Program Bonus Points (“Bonus Points”) offer applies when you open a new HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit card and charge the qualifying amount or more in new, net purchases within the first three (3) months from Account opening (“Promotional Period”). The 50,000 Bonus Points offer does not apply to account upgrades, account transfers, balance transfers, credit card checks, cash advances or overdrafts. Your HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit card must be open and in good standing at the time of Bonus Points fulfillment. Allow 4-6 weeks after the Promotional Period has ended for the Bonus Points to post to your Account.
* Investment and certain insurance products, including annuities, are offered by HSBC Securities (USA) Inc. (HSI), member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC. HSI is an affiliate of HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
HSBC Premier World and Premier World Elite Mastercard® credit cards are issued by HSBC Bank USA, N.A., subject to credit approval and require a U.S. HSBC Premier relationship. To learn more, speak with an HSBC Premier Relationship Manager.
Mortgage and home equity products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. and are only available for property located in the U.S. Subject to credit approval. Borrowers must meet program qualifications. Programs are subject to change. Geographic and other restrictions may apply. Discounts can be cancelled or are subject to change at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
United States persons are subject to U.S. taxation on their worldwide income and may be subject to tax and other filing obligations with respect to their U.S. and non-U.S. accounts. U.S. persons should consult a tax adviser for more information.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC