- Only certain consumer checking accounts, including non-interest earning checking accounts, are eligible for this offer. Teen CheckingSM, GreenhouseSM accounts, and the prepaid Wells Fargo EasyPay® Card are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer is for new checking customers only. You must have a valid bonus offer code. You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current owner of a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- You are a Wells Fargo team member
- You have received a bonus for opening a Wells Fargo consumer checking account within the past 12 months
(i) Open a new, eligible Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by July 31, 2020. All account applications are subject to approval.
(ii) Within 90 days of account opening (the "qualification period"), receive a total of $4,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the new checking account during the qualification period.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, deposits made at a banking location, or ATM do not qualify.
(iii) Throughout the qualification period and until the bonus is paid, you must maintain a balance in your account greater than $0. Accounts with a zero balance may be subject to automatic closure pursuant to the terms of the Deposit Account Agreement.
- Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements, and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking account within 30 days.
- The new checking account must still be open at the time we attempt to deposit any earned bonus payment.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus, and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- Offer expires July 31, 2020. However, offer may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
- This offer may be limited to participating locations — please refer to the offer communication for further details.
- Offer cannot be:
- paid without a valid U.S. Taxpayer Identification Number (W-9)
- combined with any other consumer deposit offer (limit one bonus per customer/account)
- reproduced, purchased, sold, transferred, or traded
- The actions required to earn this bonus are separate and distinct from the options available to you to avoid any applicable monthly service fee for the checking account you opened.
Talk with a banker or see the "Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule” and “Deposit Account Agreement" available at https://www.wellsfar...r-account-fees/for complete checking account details, including the applicable monthly service fee and options to avoid it.
- Maintain a $1,500 minimum daily balance.
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits.
- A qualifying direct deposit is a direct deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network by your employer or an outside agency.
- Transfers from one account to another, mobile deposits, or deposits made at a banking location, or ATM do not qualify.
- 10 or more posted debit card transactions (any combination of posted debit card purchases or posted debit card payments of bills) from this checking account each fee period.
- Debit card purchases, including PIN, signature, online, phone, and mobile wallet purchases that post during the fee period.
- Debit card payments, including one-time or recurring. Examples: utility bill/gym membership.
- Not Included:
- Any transaction at an ATM (Wells Fargo or non-Wells Fargo).
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. ACH transactions are set up using your checking account number and routing number — NOT a debit card number.
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- The primary account owner is 17 – 24 years old. (On the primary account owner’s 25th birthday, the account will automatically be subject to the then current monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee.)
- Account Alerts: Sign-up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
- Debit Card On or Off: Turning off your debit card is not a replacement for reporting your card lost or stolen. Contact us immediately if you believe that unauthorized transactions have been made. Turning your card off will not stop card transactions presented as recurring transactions; transactions using other cards linked to your deposit account; or the posting of refunds, reversals, or credit adjustments to your account. Any digital card numbers linked to the debit card will also be off. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.