Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get US$25 FREE from ING = US$275 Earning Opportunity

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 boots

boots

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 04:47 PM

Here's the deal. Get US$25 for free when you open a new Orange savings account with ING Direct by clicking on a link I will email you for free. ING Direct is an online bank affiliated with the ING group, one of the world's largest banks. All you need to know is explained below.

To get the US$25, you just have to open the account using a special LINK which I will email you.

Opening an account directly with ING will NOT get you the US$25 reward. You have to click on the special link which I will email you for free. (Just send an email to [email protected])

1)You can open this account with an amount as low as US$1.
2) There are NO minimum balance requirements, and NO monthly fees.
3) All deposits are insured by the FDIC (a US government agency) up to US$100,000.
4) One of the highest interest rates (around 2.00% APY) for deposits at the moment.

What's in it for you?

1) US$25 for free when you open an account with ING Direct using the link I will email you. All you have to do is just send an email to [email protected] and I will send you the link within an hour or two.

What's in it for me?

I get US$10 when you open an account.

So, there you are. Everything laid out plain and simple. No gimmicks, no catches. You just have to be a US resident to open an account.

Interested? Of course you are!! Send an email to [email protected] and I will send you the special link which you need to click in order to open an account and get US$25! After that, you can refer your friends and earn up to US$275.

Stats