Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get $10 from First Internet Bank of Indiana

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 07:21 AM

You can get $10 if you open a checking or savings account in First Internet Bank of Indiana via a referral invitation. See rules of the referral program below. Send me your email address and name and I will email you a referal form in PDF format that you should print out, fill and submit with your application (see an example of referral form here http://www.firstib.c...eferralForm.pdf ). My email address is [email protected].

BTW, FirstIB has very customer-friendly fee schedule and customer service. It has been my main online bank since Compubank failure in 2001. These days, you may get a better deal for particular banking services (e.g. ACH transfers, wire transfers, ATM rebates) elsewhere but FirstIB still offers a very attractive combination of banking services and fees. Check links on FirstIB info page (below) for more information about this bank.

Terms of referral program:

"Tell your friends, neighbors, co-workers, family members… There is no limit to the number of people you can refer! Simply print and fill out our Customer Referral Form, then give it to someone you know who would appreciate the convenient services and great rates at First IB. After the new account has been open for 90 days, First IB will deposit $10 to your account and $10 to the new account.

The new customer must meet First IB criteria for new accounts and must not have had an account with First IB before. We must receive the signed referral form with the account application. This offer applies to accounts opened on or after June 2, 2003. First IB reserves the right to discontinue the referral program at any time. "
http://www.firstib.c...streferral.html
FirstIB info page

Stats