Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get up-to $125 in Target Gift cards

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:10 PM

LINK

Details are mostly unknown. Contact your local local branch to find more about this bonus.

Known terms:
Offer available July 5 - September 26, 2004, or while supplies last, at participating Bank One locations. Must open or have a Bank One consumer checking account to be eligible to participate in the promotion. Offer not valid on account conversions or in combination with any other offers. Accounts must be opened with money not currently on depost at Bank One. Total rewards per person or household may not exceed $155. The $155 limit is based on the face value of the GiftCards. The Bullseye Design and Target are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. All rights reserved. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer. Offer valid only in FL, OH, MI, IN, AZ, IL, WV, UT, WI, LA, TX, OK.

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 12 November 2004 - 01:16 AM

The deal is back again. It is valid from until December 31, 2004.

"Offer available July 5 - December 31, 2004, or while supplies last, at participating Bank One locations. Must open or have a Bank One consumer checking account to be eligible to participate in the promotion. Offer not valid on account conversions or in combination with any other offers. Accounts must be opened with money not currently on depost at Bank One. Total rewards per person or household may not exceed $155. The $155 limit is based on the face value of the GiftCards. The Bullseye Design and Target are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. All rights reserved. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer. Offer valid only in FL, OH, MI, IN, AZ, IL, WV, UT, WI, LA, TX, OK. "

#3 me134

me134

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 03:49 AM

does anyone know if you can open a checking account, and then get these bonuses? i have a bank one right near work.

#4 lz02139

lz02139

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 02:21 AM

Has anyone received the $125 gift card from Bankone?

http://www2.bankone....resents/target/

I opened a check account last Dec. Today the bank staff called me, and said my bonus is zero. He said zero didn’t break their promise of “up to $125”…. 

Please let me know if anyone did receive… Thank you.

Stats