Would you open ING direct checking account, if ING direct made a decision to offer it?
See description of Electric Orange Account from ING DIRECT below. The
The Electric Orange Account from ING DIRECT is a new and better way to manage your money. It has the features you need to pay bills, get cash, and earn high interest on extra money you have on hand.
Electric Orange lets you pay all your bills online with its advanced electronic payment functions. It also automatically maintains the minimum and maximum balance you set for your payment account. If you have more money in the account than you need for your monthly payments, Electric Orange will automatically move the extra money into a high interest Orange Savings Account. If you go below the minimum balance you've selected, it will automatically move funds back in to be sure your payments are covered.
Electric Orange has the features you need to make it easy to manage your money.
Here's the complete list:
* Free online bill pay: allows you to easily and quickly pay all of
yourbills online. If the recipient doesn't accept electronic payments, the
billpay system will mail them a check.
* Free cash management: automatically moves funds between your payment account and Orange Savings Account to maximize your interest earning potential.
If you have an Orange Home Equity Line of Credit, you can choose to have extra funds in your payment account automatically pay down your credit line.
* Free person-to-person email payments: allows you to instantly pay anyone in the US electronically, from the lawn service to your Aunt Rita.
* Free overdraft protection: automatically moves funds from your Orange
Savings Account (or Orange Home Equity Line of Credit, if you have one) to cover overdrafts on your payment account
* Free ATM checkcard: an ATM/debit card to get cash or make purchases (up to 2 ATM usage fees automatically refunded per month.)
Note: You can still use your current checking account to write paper checks and make deposits to your ING DIRECT accounts.
|Quick navigation:||Deposit accounts||Credit cards||Brokerages||Other bonuses||Referral exchange|
Would you open ING direct checking account?
No replies to this topic