Mark Jaindl, PCBanker CEO, suggested us to make a poll about priority of PCBanker new features so that PCBanker can concentrate its efforts on development of a new service of the highest importance for majority of PCBanker customers (see this post for more info )
Please choose from the following options what future service would be the most important for you.
1) email alerts
2) on-demand ACH out transfers
3) session time-out warning system & interface for customer management of session time-out period
4) wireless access to PCBanker account
5) visa/master card deposits
6) online wire transfers
7) direct connect to Quicken and/or MS Money
8) bill payment via Quicken and/or MS Money
9) external account aggregation system
10) online interface for ACH transfers among external (non-PCBanker)
11) display of pending check card/ credit card transactions
12) email money transfers
14) cash-back program for PCBanker check card.
Here is a brief and simplified explanation of the options.
1. Email alerts:
Alerts that are sent to your email address about
1) Overdraft Protection Transfer
2) Insufficient/Uncollected Funds
3) CD Renewal Confirmation
4) Excessive Savings Account Transactions
5) Debit transaction above certain amount
6) Receiving Incoming Wire
7) Receiving Incoming ACH Credit
8) Receiving Incoming ACH Debit
9) Receiving Rejected ACH
10) A wire transfer from your account has been requested
11) A wire transfer from your account has been processed
12) An outgoing ACH transfer has been requested
13) An incoming ACH transfer has been requested
14) Check clears
15) Decrease/increase of account balance below/above certain limits
16) Arrived E-bill
17) CD maturity
18) Your secure mail has been replied.
2. On-demand ACH out transfers
On-demand outgoing ACH transfers will allow you to move money from PCBanker accounts to accounts in other financial institutions. An ACH transfer usually takes 1-2 business days unless a bank imposes an artificial delay.
Session time-out warning system
An interactive "pop-up window" system that alerts you about approaching logout (due to inactivity) and asks if you wants to continue online banking session.
Interface for customer management of session time-out period
A web form that allows you to change inactivity period of online banking session, after which the session is automatically terminated (with or without warning alert).
4. Wireless access will let you access your PCBanker accounts, do internal and external transfers, use PCBanker Bill Pay system from your web-enabled cell phone or/and PDA.
5. Visa/master card deposits
Visa/master card deposits will let you move money from Visa/MC credit cards / check cards to a PCBanker account.
6. Online wire transfers:
A web page to initiate wire transfers from PCBanker web site without calling PCBanker or/and faxing an authorization form for each transfer. Wire transfers allow you to move money from a PCBanker account to accounts in other banks or credit unions within one business day. A customer, who initiates a wire transfer, does not have to be the owner of the money receiving account.
7. Direct connect to Quicken and/or MS Money
With direct connect to Quicken /MS Money, you will not have to log into PCBanker web site and download your account information from the web site into Quicken /MS Money. Quicken /MS Money will do this for you automatically.
8. Bill payment via Quicken and/or MS Money
Bill Payment via Quicken and/or MS Money will let you use PCBanker Bill Pay from Quicken/MS Money without logging into your PCBanker account.
9. External account aggregation system
This service will let you check balances of your accounts in other financial institutions from PCBanker web site. See www.yodlee.com for a good example of account aggregation system.
10. Online interface for ACH transfers among external (non-PCBanker)
This web form will let you move money among non-PCBanker bank accounts from PCBanker web site.
11. Display of pending check card/ credit card transactions
This web page should show non-PIN transactions of your PCBanker check card or/and credit card, for which authorization has not been received by PCBanker yet.
12. Email money transfers.
Email money transfers will let you send money to anybody via email from your PCBanker account.
E-bills are bills sent by companies to your PCBanker online account. You will have a choice to pay a bill or discard it. Email alerts about newly arrived e-bills will be a great service to help you pay your bills in time.
14. Cash-back program will credit a certain percentage of your non-PIN check card transactions (hopefully, 1% or more) to your PCBanker account.
If you want a service that is not listed, please reply to this post and I will use your suggestion in the future polls.
See also two other polls about PCBanker changes:
What change in the current PCBanker products is the most important for you?
What change of PCBanker website is the most important?
|Quick navigation:||Deposit accounts||Credit cards||Brokerages||Other bonuses||Referral exchange|
What future service at PCBanker is the most important?
No replies to this topic