Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Online Banking and Quicken

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dewy

dewy

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 07:36 AM

blink.gif I've been with BoA in WA state for a long time but their online banking no longer works with Quicken and I'm looking for a new bank. I have been happy with BoA during this time, but I'm not going back to manual entry and their web site is now lapped by almost all others. My priorities are ease of use with Quicken, local ATMs in metro Seattle area, low-reasonable fees, check return and average balance used rather then min. daily balance for calculations. I'll appreciate all thoughts and points.

Thanks in advance

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE(dewy @ Sep 17 2004, 01:36 AM)
blink.gif I've been with BoA in WA state for a long time but their online banking no longer works with Quicken and I'm looking for a new bank.  I have been happy with BoA during this time, but I'm not going back to manual entry and their web site is now lapped by almost all others. My priorities are ease of use with Quicken, local ATMs in metro Seattle area, low-reasonable fees, check return and average balance used rather then min. daily balance for calculations.  I'll appreciate all thoughts and points.

Thanks in advance
View Post

Are you looking for a bank with Direct Connect to Quicken or is Web-Connect enough?

Will an online bank that refunds freign ATM charges work for you or do you need a bank that MUST have local presence in Seattle?

Is an ability to make bill payments via Quicken a "MUST HAVE" for you or can you do bill payments from bank website (if needed at all)?

Stats