Terms and Conditions
1. Bonus miles can only be earned by new Citi® / AAdvantage® cardmembers approved through this offer. Your 10,000 bonus miles (applicable to the Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® ) or your 12,500 bonus miles (applicable to the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®) or your 15,000 bonus miles (applicable to the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Business Card) will appear as a bonus in your American Airlines AAdvantage® program account 8-10 weeks after your first purchase with the card. The bonus miles offer expires December 31, 2004.
2. With the Citi® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® and the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Business Card, you can earn one AAdvantage mile for every dollar you spend on purchases with your card, earning up to 60,000 AAdvantage miles per calendar year with the Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®, earning up to 100,000 AAdvantage miles per calendar year with the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® and earning up to 150,000 AAdvantage® miles per calendar year with the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Business Card. A calendar year includes purchases posted to your January-December billing statements. AAdvantage Executive Platinum® , AAdvantage Platinum® and AAdvantage Gold® members are excluded from these limits. AAdvantage miles are earned on all purchases except returned goods and services, cash advances, convenience checks, transferred balances, credits, fees and finance charges.
3. Provided that at least once every three years you (i) fly on American Airlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection® carriers or an airline participant in the AAdvantage program or (ii) have qualifying AAdvantage participant account activity. For complete details visit www.aa.com/aadvantage.
4. The AAdvantage program has eliminated peak period embargo dates on award tickets on American Airlines/American Eagle/ AmericanConnection® carriers. Flight awards are subject to AAdvantage program rules and restrictions. Seats for award travel are limited, and may not be available on all flights.
5. Program allows customer to travel to select locations for 5,000 fewer miles (applicable to the Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® World MasterCard®) and, 7,500 fewer miles (applicable to the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® and the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Business Card). Locations change quarterly. Offer available for coach MileSAAversm awards only.
6. Get $25.00 off a ticket with a minimum fare value of $189.00. Certificate applies only to coach travel on American Airlines, American Eagle and AmericanConnection carriers within the 48 contiguous U.S. states for published fares booked in H, K, M, L, W, V, G, S and N inventory. Additional restrictions may apply. Details will be provided with the certificate. Offer expires 12/31/04.
7. For the Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® World MasterCard and the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard : As of September 25, 2004, the variable APR for purchases is 14.74%. The APR for cash advances is a variable rate of 19.99%. If you default under any Card Agreement the variable Default APR is 28.74%. The annual fee for the Citi® Gold / AAdvantage® World MasterCard and the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® is $0 for the first six months, $50 and $85, respectively, thereafter. For the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® Business Card: As of September 1, 2004, the variable APR for purchases is 14.4%. The Cash Advance APR is 19.99%. If you fail to keep this Account or any Citibank Card account in good standing, the variable Default APR is 28.49%. The annual fee is $0 for the first 12 months, $75 thereafter. For each of these three cards: Minimum finance charge: 50 cents. Transaction Fee for Cash Advances: 3% of the amount of each cash advance, minimum $5. Transaction fee for Balance Transfers: 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, minimum $5, maximum $50.
AmericanAirlines, AAdvantage, AAdvantage Executive Platinum, AAdvantage Platinum, AAdvantage Gold, MileSAAver, American Eagle and AmericanConnection are marks of American Airlines, Inc. American Eagle and AmericanConnection are American's regional airline affiliates. AmericanConnection service is operated by one of the following independent contractors: Trans State Airlines, Inc., Chautauqua Airlines, Inc. or Corporate Airlines, Inc. American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage program rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice and to end the AAdvantage program with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the mileage awards or credits that you have accumulated. Members may not be able to obtain all offered awards at all times or use awards for all destinations or on all flights. AAdvantage travel awards, mileage accrual and special offers are subject to government regulations. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage program, visit www.aa.com/aadvantage .
©2004 Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. Citi, Citibank, Platinum Select and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citicorp. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.