Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

2.6% APY VirtualBank Referral - FREE $20 + Gmail

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 clutz123

clutz123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 October 2004 - 05:53 PM

VirtualBank is a great online bank, easy to deal with and you can use it to transfer virtually unlimited amounts of money around, unlike the limits with Cashedge or Yahoo. It also now pays 2.60% APY (up to $10,000), better than ING!

To get your free $20 with $100 initial deposit you need a referral, so send your

Name (First and Last) (Their rules, not mine... I think it has to be correct)

to [email protected]. I will respond within 24 hours, usually much less since I work at home.

After you open the account and get your $20 bonus, I'd be happy to send you a Gmail invite (see http://www.gmail.com) to try and return the favor. Please do not e-mail me if you only want a gmail email account, as I do not have enough invitations to just give away. Please have serious interest in opening a VirtualBank account - first read up on VirtualBank at http://www.virtualbank.com and this site before deciding. Thanks! smile.gif

#2 clutz123

clutz123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:53 PM

2 referrals down, got a good amount of referrals left! wacko.gif

#3 clutz123

clutz123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE(clutz123 @ Oct 29 2004, 01:53 PM)
2 referrals down, got a good amount of referrals left!    wacko.gif
View Post

Make that 3! blink.gif (I like the constipated smileys on this forum)

#4 clutz123

clutz123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2004 - 08:53 PM

blink.gif

Another successful referral! Quick and easy.

Average response time: <3 hours!

dry.gif sad.gif smile.gif mad.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif laugh.gif rolleyes.gif ph34r.gif ohmy.gif unsure.gif wink.gif cool.gif

#5 venetian

venetian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2004 - 08:40 PM

If anyone need referal, please send me an email [email protected] and put the following info on the email

Name (First and Last) (I think it has to be correct)

I will respond within 24 hours

I can give you gmail accounts to return favor.

thank you in advance!

#6 me134

me134

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE(clutz123 @ Oct 13 2004, 11:53 AM)
VirtualBank is a great online bank, easy to deal with and you can use it to transfer virtually unlimited amounts of money around, unlike the limits with Cashedge or Yahoo.  It also now pays 2.30% APY, better than ING!

To get your free $20 with $100 initial deposit you need a referral, so send your

to [email protected].  I will respond within 24 hours, usually much less since I work at home.

For allowing me to refer you, I don't have much to offer but I can send you or a friend a Gmail invite (see http://www.gmail.com) to try and return the favor.

Please, read up on VirtualBank at http://www.virtualbank.com and this site before deciding.  Thanks!  smile.gif
View Post

thanks john for the prompt referral. this is for real! thanks also for the gmail referral.

#7 me134

me134

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(me134 @ Dec 13 2004, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE(clutz123 @ Oct 13 2004, 11:53 AM)
VirtualBank is a great online bank, easy to deal with and you can use it to transfer virtually unlimited amounts of money around, unlike the limits with Cashedge or Yahoo.  It also now pays 2.30% APY, better than ING!

to [email protected].  I will respond within 24 hours, usually much less since I work at home.

For allowing me to refer you, I don't have much to offer but I can send you or a friend a Gmail invite (see http://www.gmail.com) to try and return the favor.

Please, read up on VirtualBank at http://www.virtualbank.com and this site before deciding.  Thanks!   smile.gif
View Post

thanks john for the prompt referral. this is for real! thanks also for the gmail referral.
View Post

i am also able to give out referrals now. please send to [email protected].

#8 clutz123

clutz123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2004 - 02:11 AM

Thanks to everyone who allowed me to refer them and got themselves a quick $20 biggrin.gif. I have ten successful referrals that have posted, probably more to come. I also still have plenty of referrals available as well. I will definitely get back to you in 24 hours, usually much less.

Jon
[email protected]

#9 applemaniac

applemaniac

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE(clutz123 @ Dec 19 2004, 02:11 AM)
Thanks to everyone who allowed me to refer them and got themselves a quick $20  biggrin.gif.  I have ten successful referrals that have posted, probably more to come.  I also still have plenty of referrals available as well.  I will definitely get back to you in 24 hours, usually much less.

Jon
[email protected]

View Post

I have some too! Email me at [email protected].

#10 clutz123

clutz123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 06:06 AM

Thanks again to everyone who allowed me to refer them and got themselves a quick $20 cool.gif. I have had many more successful referrals that have posted with no problems. I still have referrals available as well. I will definitely get back to you in 24 hours, usually much less.

Please, serious inquiries only. Thanks!

Jon
[email protected]

#11 clutz123

clutz123

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:35 PM

Only 8 referrals left! Now the interest rate has been raised to 2.60% APY!

Jon
[email protected]

Stats