I'd be happy to send you a prompt referral to open an ING savings account ($25 bonus). I've had my ING savings account close to two years and think ING is one of the best banking outlets I have dealt with.
The web site is easy to navigate and the customer service is great, both in wait time and the service itself. I'm sold.
Highlights of opening an ING Savings account:
· FDIC insured up to $100,000 per depositor.
· $25 bonus for you (and $10 for me) when you open an Orange Direct savings account.
· No minimum balance required to open an account.
· Links to your current checking account
· Can set up an Automatic Savings Plan
· No service charges or fees.
· 2.20% Annual Percentage Yield (as of 10/20/04).
· Easy to withdraw funds or make deposits via phone, customer service representative or online.
· Best of all, you can earn up to $250 for giving referrals yourself once you open an account.
Highlights of a ING Home Equity Account:
· Variable rates as low as 4.75% APR (as of 10/20/04).
· Borrow up to $250,000.
· No points, no annual fees, no appraisal fees.
· Simple online application.
· Quick approvals.
· Convert to a fixed-rate loan with rate lock feature.
· $100 bonus will be credited towards your first advance.
· Best of all, you can earn up to $625 for giving referrals yourself once you open an account.
For further questions, visit ING Direct
I've referred before and none of your personal information is ever shared with me, nor do I know who ultimately took advantage of my referral link. I just see a referral bonus show up as a transaction.
All I need from you is your first and last name, your e-mail address (that you would use to open the account) and ensure that you use the link sent to you when opening the account (so we both get our bonuses).
If you would like to open an account, please e-mail me at talk[EMAIL][email protected] and put ING referral in the subject line.