Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Banks that offer gift cards

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 04:59 AM

PrivaCash from North Shore Bank & Key Bank

Gift Cards from Key Bank

See terms below.
Holiday shopping has never been easier
Wrap up your holiday shopping with the Key Possibilities® Gift Card* and, for a limited time, pay no card issuance fee.

This special offer expires 12/15/04 - visit your local branch today.

Our Key Possibilities® MasterCard® pre-paid gift card* is a great alternative to cash, checks and money orders.

A gift that is easy to give and receive, for everyone on your list
Our gift to you: $3.95 card issuance fee is waived until 12/15/04
Available in denominations from $25.00 to $2,500.00
Can be used at millions of locations worldwide that accept MasterCard® debit cards
Works at any ATM displaying the STAR and Cirrus logos in addition to thousands of Key ATMs across the nation
Keep track of how many gift cards you need with our convenient checklist
Find your nearest branch

Additional Features and Benefits
Customers are able to purchase a Key Possibilities card in any dollar or cent amount ranging from a minimum of $25.00 to a maximum of $2,500.00 for $3.95 per card — for a limited time, pay no card issuance fee*
Can also be used at any merchant location displaying the STAR and Maestro logos
Use your card as often as you would like until the balance is depleted or the card expires
Ideal for gifts, travel expenses, employee incentives, or use in place of your primary credit or debit card for online and catalog shopping

Contact Information

To purchase a Key Possibilities MasterCard pre-paid card, please visit your local branch
For more information, please call us at 1-800-KEY2YOU® (1-800-539-2968)
Email us at [email protected]

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 05 December 2004 - 05:21 AM

Charter One

FAQ:

About the Charter One MasterCard® Gift Card

What is a gift card?
A gift card is a prepaid debit or credit card that can be given to anyone, for any occasion, instead of cash or gift certificates for a specific merchant.

What is a Charter One MasterCard® Gift Card?
The Charter One Gift Card is a prepaid MasterCard that can be used for purchases at over 32 million merchants and for cash withdrawals at over 700,000 ATMs worldwide. This means your Gift Card Recipient can use their Gift Card online or at stores throughout the world.

Why buy a Charter One Gift Card?
The Charter One Gift Card is both practical and personal. Practical in that it allows the Gift Card Recipient to select a gift they really want. Personal because you get to choose from over 25 designs.

Where can I use the Charter One Gift Card?
Unlike a single store gift card or gift certificate, the Charter One Gift Card is a MasterCard® branded product and can be used to make purchases (up to the card1s value) at millions of locations worldwide. In addition, the Gift Card is issued with a PIN (Personal Identification Number) which can be used for cash withdrawals at over 700,000 ATMs.

How much does a Charter One Gift Card cost?
Charter One Gift Cards are FREE!

Are there fees associated with using a Charter One Gift Card?
There are various fees that can be assessed including ATM transaction fees, inactivity fees and fees associated with various service options like requesting a check for the balance of the card. Click here for complete Gift Card terms and conditions.

Can I purchase a Charter One Gift Card for any amount?
You can purchase a Charter One Gift Card in any whole dollar amount from $25 up to $500.

Can I purchase a Charter One Gift Card for someone under 18?
Yes, the Charter One Gift Card is a wonderful gift for anyone at any age.

What is an Email Gift Notice?
Before or after you purchase a Gift Card, you can send a personalized Email Gift Notice to the Gift Card Recipient. This web site feature allows you to preannounce the arrival of the Gift Card right from your PC. It’s FREE and easy!

What is a NEVER FORGET Reminder?
The NEVER FORGET Reminder Service allows you to set up email reminders for those important dates for which you’d like to send someone special a Gift Card. Just enter the date you want to remember, and when you’d like to be reminded! We’ll send you an email reminder on the date you specify. It’s FREE and easy!

Ordering a Charter One MasterCard® Gift Card

Where can I purchase a Charter One Gift Card?
You can get Gift Cards at your nearest Charter One banking center.

Can I purchase a Charter One Gift Card for myself?
Yes. You can use the Charter One Gift Card as a tool for managing your own spending money, or as an alternative to carrying multiple debit and credit cards while traveling.

Using the Charter One MasterCard® Gift Card

Where can I use my Charter One Gift Card?
As a MasterCard® branded product, the Gift Card can be used for purchases at millions of locations and for cash withdrawals at over 700,000 ATMs worldwide.

Is there a daily limit for using a Charter One Gift Card?
No. The Gift Card Recipient can use the Charter One Gift Card, up to its full value, for purchases in a single day.

Are there fees associated with using a Charter One Gift Card?
There are various fees that can be assessed including ATM transaction fees, inactivity fees and fees associated with various service options like requesting a check for the balance of the card. Click here for complete Gift Card terms and conditions.

How long can I use my Charter One Gift Card?
You can use the Gift Card for up to six months from the time of purchase.

Are Gift Cards re-loadable?
No, Charter One Gift Cards may only be used until the original deposit amount is depleted.

Can I make an online or catalog purchase with my Charter One Gift Card?
Yes, non PIN-based purchases can be made with your Charter One Gift Card.

Can I purchase an item or service that is more than the amount on my Charter One Gift Card?
Yes, however, you must tell the cashier or merchant the amount you want to pay from your Charter One Gift Card. Then, before using the Gift Card, pay the remainder of the purchase by some other means. If you don’t tell the cashier or merchant before you begin the transaction and you attempt to make a purchase for more than the amount on the Gift Card, the transaction will be declined because you do not have enough money on your Gift Card. It is best to keep track of the balance on your Gift Card so that you do not attempt to make purchases for more than the amount remaining on the Gift Card.

#3 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 12:46 PM

I believe Bank of America also has gift cards, but I don't know enough about them...

Stats