Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Yahoo Fund Transfer is going out of business

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 03:37 AM

LINK

Service Announcement
Yahoo! Funds Transfer will be closed on January 31, 2005, and your Yahoo! Funds Transfer account will be automatically cancelled.
This means that you will not be able to transfer funds through Yahoo! Funds Transfer after January 31, 2005.

However, any fund transfers that are both requested through Yahoo! Funds Transfer and scheduled to occur on or before January 31, 2005 will be will be honored.

Your account history will be available until January 31, 2005. To view your account information, please visit https://banking.secu...hoo.com/bkw?r=0.

If you would like to continue to use a funds transfer product, please check with your financial institution to see if they offer a similar service.

#2 jpsmoney

jpsmoney

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Personal finance, money, investing,... did i say money?

Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:47 AM

This stinks... I just tried to sign up with Cashedge today, and they have $20 daily limits on transfers now! $20?? That's one lunch at a time...

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 01:18 AM

I think the only real alternative to Yahoo Fund Transfer is USAA. While it still offers only A->B->C transfers, it credits an incoming transfer almost immediately and makes an outgoing transfer within 1-2 days.

Stats