Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 from Bank One with direct deposit

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:50 AM

This offer came with my amazon.com purchase.

Open a FREE One Checking® account with Direct Deposit by March 31, 2005. You’ll receive $50 cash, plus all the convenience of Maximum Strength Checking®:

• FREE THE ONE® Card – Our Visa® Check Card
• FREE Bank One Online® Banking
• FREE Bank One Online® Bill Payment
• FREE Bank One and Chase ATM usage nationwide
• FREE 24-hour telephone banking

Offer available at Bank One Locations in AZ, CO, FL, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, OH, OK, TX, UT, WI and WV.

To find your nearest branch, visit www.BankOne.com or call 1-888-963-1111.

Offer valid on a new One Checking account opened after 01/01/05 and before 03/31/05. Offer not available on account conversion.

Cash bonus will be automatically deposited into your account within 10 business days of account opening, but not considered part of minimum opening deposit. Account must be opened with money not currently on deposit with Bank One. A $100 minimum opening balance is required to receive cash bonus.

Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months, or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing. If your One Checking account does not have Direct Deposit within three consecutive statement cycles, the account will be converted to a Basic One Checking account and the cash bonus will be debited from your account at conversion.

Coupon Code: 6428202510025589

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 09:27 AM

pangya88.

Thanks for sharing the deal!

Several comments:

The coupon code looks like a one-time code. You may need to bring the coupon to a Bank One branch and give it to a manager. At least, this is how Bank One promos worked for me in the past.

Having said that, I should also say that the info about Amazon.com sending out Bank One coupons may be important for Amazon.com current and prospective customers here. If you plan to buy something from Amazon.com anyway, may be it is a good time to do it now to get a Bank One coupon.

Also, there were several reports about Bank One coupons that were found in USPS moving information packages.

I wonder if there is a market for Bank One coupons. Can you sell them on Ebay for ~ $5 - $10?

Stats