Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get $30 from State Bank of Lacrosse

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 11:43 PM

LINK

TERMS:
Open a State Bank of La Crosse Freedom Checking account and receive a $10 bonus. The bonus will be automatically deposited into your account at the time of opening. No minimum balance is required for opening the account or obtaining the bonus. Limit one bonus per customer. This bonus applies to new personal accounts only. Existing checking accounts do not qualify for this bonus. **Order a new VisaŽ Debit Card when you open a new Freedom Checking account and make one non-PIN purchase within the first 30 days of opening your account. The $10 bonus will automatically be deposited into your checking account after one non-PIN purchase has been made in the first 30 days. Limit one bonus per customer. This bonus applies to new personal accounts only. Existing accounts do not qualify for this bonus. ***Have your payroll or social security check directly deposited into your account within 90 days of opening the account. The $10 bonus will automatically be deposited into your checking account after the first direct deposit is credited to your account within the first 90 days. Limit one bonus per customer. This bonus only applies to the new personal accounts only. Existing checking accounts do not qualify for this bonus. Please see a personal banker for more information or for promotional bonus coupons. This offer expires on March 4,

#2 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 12:31 AM

Am I reading this correctly? I don't have to put $ in the account to get the bonus?

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE(mir322 @ Feb 6 2005, 06:31 PM)
Am I reading this correctly? I don't have to put $ in the account to get the bonus?
View Post

Apparently... They give you $10, then you use these funds to get another $10 by making a POS transaction with a debit card. You will need to set-up direct deposit to get the last $10 but I would not be surprised if just an ACH transfer would work. A big question is if this bank offers account nationwide or only locally.

#4 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 01:13 AM

The site shows you can enroll online.

Stats