Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25 bonus - MB Financial : checking account, automatic debit; Eligibility - local deal; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 12:59 AM

LINK

Terms:

We will add $25 to your account once you notify us when your transferred automatic transaction is active. One $25 credit per account. The $25 is taxable and will be reported to the IRS.

#2 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 02 April 2007 - 04:04 PM

promo is available nationwide, but you must have an account with another financial institution if you wish to open an account online, because your other account will be debited in order to fund the MB account.
QUOTE(markber @ Feb 7 2005, 12:59 AM) View Post

LINK

Terms:

In just three easy steps, you can experience the difference of having an MB Financial Bank account. Not only will we provide an account that best suits your financial needs – but, once an automatic transaction is transferred and active in your MB Financial Bank account, we’ll add $25 to it.*

Just follow the directions below. Of course, if it’s more convenient, stop by a nearby banking center and a personal banker will do all the work for you.

You can choose from a variety of MB Financial Bank commercial and personal accounts to meet your individual needs. We pack each account with features that make it convenient such as 24-hour ATM Network, secure Internet Banking, Online Bill Payment, Phone Access Line and Check Protect.

Here’s how to make the switch:

1. Transfer automatic payments or direct deposits to an MB Financial Bank account.

Make a list of your direct deposits and any payments that are automatically deducted from your current bank account (such as insurance, Internet Service Provider, utilities, etc.).

2. Notify vendors that you are switching your direct deposits or automatic payments to MB Financial Bank.

Direct Deposit Transfer Letter: Simply complete this letter and send it to whomever is directly depositing funds to your current bank’s checking account to alert them that you are transferring this direct deposit. Be sure to allow at least 10 business days for this change to take effect.

Automatic Payments Transfer Letter: Complete this letter and send it to each company that is automatically deducting payments from your current bank’s checking account to alert them that you have switched this payment to MB Financial Bank. Be sure to allow at least 10 business days for this change to take effect. Be sure to allow at least 10 business days for this change to take effect. Please note that some companies have special requirements for this process. It's best to contact your vendors to make certain of what is needed to make the change.

Instead of Automatic Payments, you may want to consider using MB Financial Bank’s Internet Banking with Online Bill Payment to help you manage deposits and payments . Unlike Automatic Payments, Online Bill Payment allows you to decide the date and the amount of payment.

3. If you decide to close your old checking account...

Be sure that:

Outstanding checks, debit purchases and automatic payments have cleared.
Direct deposits or automatic payments have transferred to an MB Financial Bank checking account.

Account Closing Notification Letter: Simply complete this letter and send it to your old bank notifying them that you are closing your account with them.

* We will add $25 to your account once you notify us when your transferred automatic transaction is active. One $25 credit per account.

#3 strinh808

strinh808

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:17 AM

actually, i'm not sure if this offer is eligible nationwide. i just tried to call and the lady said i don't qualify because of my state of residency sad.gif

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE(strinh808 @ Apr 6 2007, 06:17 PM) View Post

actually, i'm not sure if this offer is eligible nationwide. i just tried to call and the lady said i don't qualify because of my state of residency sad.gif

Thanks, strinh808! I am moving this deal to the restricted bonuses board then.

Mark

#5 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 08 April 2007 - 07:36 PM

Strinh808, do you have an account with another bank, savings and loan, or credit union?
QUOTE(markber @ Apr 8 2007, 07:21 PM) View Post

QUOTE(strinh808 @ Apr 6 2007, 06:17 PM) View Post

Thanks, strinh808! I am moving this deal to the restricted bonuses board then.

Mark

Stats