Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Century Bank FSB

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 03:53 AM

Website of Century Bank FSB
FDIC Certificate # 28362
Address: 100 South Federal Place At Lincoln Av, Santa Fe, New Mexico, 87504

#2 orphiel

orphiel

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:58 AM

Century Bank paid an e-bill for $384.00 that I did not approve.

A company from Pennsylvania illegally entered a debit from my account with the correct routing number BUT INCORRECT PERSONAL ACCOUNT NUMBER.

I filled the forms for the company to return the money to my account but Century Bank refused to assist me for this illegal transaction.

My attorney sent them a letter and Century Bank replied that they will not help me even though the account number was incorrect.

Is this legal?

[email protected] ph34r.gif sad.gif

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:55 AM

It looks like it is a bank's mistake. I sent you a PM with my opinion how you may want to proceed to get your money back.

Mark

QUOTE(orphiel @ Oct 30 2005, 12:58 AM)
Century Bank paid an e-bill for $384.00 that I did not approve.

A company from Pennsylvania illegally entered a debit from my account with the correct routing number BUT INCORRECT PERSONAL ACCOUNT NUMBER. 

I filled the forms for the company to return the money to my account but Century Bank refused to assist me for this illegal transaction.

My attorney sent them a letter and Century Bank replied that they will not help me even though the account number was incorrect.

Is this legal?

[email protected] ph34r.gif  sad.gif
View Post

Stats