Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Best of 0% APR Balance Transfer Offers w/NO fees

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jpsmoney

jpsmoney

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Personal finance, money, investing,... did i say money?

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:08 PM

There has been a noticeable decrease in the amount of long-term 0% APR balance transfer offers, especially with no balance transfer fees. I've done a bit of research and collated the best offers into a "Top 5" list, with a breakdown of the terms and conditions. These all offer 0% APR for at least 12 months, with no transfer fees on the initial balance transfer:

Best of 0% Balance Transfer Offers

Free Money! (At least for a while biggrin.gif)

#2 fromashesirise

fromashesirise

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(jpsmoney @ Feb 23 2005, 04:08 PM)
There has been a noticeable decrease in the amount of long-term 0% APR balance transfer offers, especially with no balance transfer fees.  I've done a bit of research and collated the best offers into a "Top 5" list, with a breakdown of the terms and conditions.  These all offer 0% APR for at least 12 months, with no transfer fees on the initial balance transfer:

Best of 0% Balance Transfer Offers

Free Money!  (At least for a while biggrin.gif)
View Post

Capital One's Go Miles Platinum card is offering 18 months 0% transfers with no fees

#3 jpsmoney

jpsmoney

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 05:11 AM

do you have a link by chance? I can't seem to find it.

#4 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 10:25 PM

Discover Platinum Specialty cards offer 0% APR on balance transfers until June 2006. There is NO balance transfer fee if you make a balance transfer with this application.

link

#5 jpsmoney

jpsmoney

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 18 September 2005 - 06:19 PM

yep Discover is offer 0% with no fees for 10 months now, I updated my list. Citi is still offering 12 months.

#6 pangya88

pangya88

• GoodMembers
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:23 AM

You have to fill out their online form before they can offer you what you qualify for. Citicard/ Discover card seems to be a better choice.

-----------------------

HSBC credit card offers 0% APR with no fee for up to 12 months. "There is no balance transfer fee for balance transfers made at the time of application or when you use the balance transfer checks included in your Welcome Package."

HSBC credit card link

#7 Jay Shaw

Jay Shaw

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 11:33 AM

Heh, HSBC dissed me. They denied me credit when I applied for this card. I was surprised that it didn't happen sooner, considering the insane number of inquiries I've incurred hunting for sign-up bonuses lately (not to mention the fact that I suddenly took out some huge 0% balance transfers).

--Jay Shaw

Stats