Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Numbered Bank Cards, Anonymous ATM Cards, Debit Cards!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IvanSus

IvanSus

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 09:52 PM

Dear forum members,

I have been searching for a good deal on anonymous debit cards (that a person can use to wothdrawl $ from ATM machines) and found out that there are a lot of on-line companies that offer this kind of service.

I am wonderring if any of you have used anything like that and if you can recommend me some company so that I can get a reliable nad not very expensive anonymous debit card.

Thank you in davance.

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 04:25 AM

IvanSus,

If you do not get relevant information here, try to ask your question at '
FatWallet Finance Forum

#3 IvanSus

IvanSus

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 02:56 PM

Markber,
thanks a lot for the link. Can you do me a great favour? Do you have any other links to forums such as this one? I will greatly appreciate if you can refer me to som eother sources.
Thanks again.

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 25 July 2003 - 11:34 PM

Markber,  
thanks a lot for the link. Can you do me a great favour? Do you have any other links to forums such as this one? I will greatly appreciate if you can refer me to som eother sources.
Thanks again.

IvanSus,

Below are links to online banking and finance forums I am aware of. I do not have links to credit card forums except may be these two Creditnet Discussions and MSN Money Credit problems. You can try to search Fat Wallet Finance forum (see link in my previous post) for "credit card" topics to find links to other credit card forums. If you find them, please post links to useful forums here.

Good luck!

Mark

Online Banking Forums
[list]
MSN Online Banking board
Archive of the MSN Online Banking board
fool.com
iBankDesign
Bankers Online
NetBank Atrocities...
S1 board
[list]

Finance forums:
[list]
FatWallet
LBYMFools
Retire Early at MSN
MoneyBB
List of finance boards at About.com
MSN finance boards
MoneyCentral.com finance message boards
Greedy Fools
[list]
Other
[list]
Referral forum at iBankDesign
[list]

#5 findthebest

findthebest

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2004 - 03:40 PM

I have a very long experience in offshore banking, investment, incorporating and related matters.

After very long search, I found what is now the new method to have guaranteed anonymity in offshore banking and any other related matter.It is called: Indirect offshore banking.

I suggest that you look at the Site: www.swissinvestmentbank.net

This offshore banking network offers an immense wealth of offshore banking services, cards, numbered accounts, swiss brokerage services, online trading, investments, incorporation packages and a number of exceptional services that you can find at: http://www.swissinve...et/services.php

If what you need is guaranteed anonymity, I suggest that you look at their Web Page:
http://www.swissinve...nstructions.htm

Throughout the years of searching around in offshore matters, I have not seen a more complete and advanced offshore method with reliability and efficiency.I strongly recommend it.It cannot be compared with anything else, honestly.

They even accept credit cards plus tens of other legitimate funding methods.

And, from what I understand, Affiliates are welcome.

Stats