Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

FirstIB great customer service

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Val

Val

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2005 - 05:38 PM

The following feedback about First Internet Bank of Indiana has been posted on planetfeedback.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK

To: First Internet Bank of Indiana

I expect a great deal out of any bank I do business with, because it plays such an important role in my financial life. And when a bank exceeds my expectations, as yours did recently, I make it a point to pass along some well-deserved praise. .

I recently mailed a deposit to First IB and unfortunately it did not post in time for a sizable withdrawal I had made thereby creating an overdraft. The withdrawal was returned for "insufficient funds" and I was charged a $25 fee.

The following day, the belated deposit was posted to my account. I called First IB and explained the situation to a customer service representative and asked that they remove the "insufficient funds" charge. To your bank's credit, you removed the charge from my account.

I've always been extremely pleased with the service I've received at your bank. Because of this, I definitely plan on using your bank in the future, and I'll definitely recommend you to others.

I hope everyone who contributed to this great effort is congratulated. Keep up the good work!

Donald T.
Lauglin AFB, TX

Stats