Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

Problems Receiving ING Direct Referral Bonus?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ReferralMan

ReferralMan

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 08:05 PM

Has anyone been denied a referral bonus by ING Direct for opening either an Orange Savings Account or an Orange Home Equity Line of Credit?

This is what happened to me. I sent my friend an ING Direct referral link to open an ING Direct Orange Home Equity Line of Credit. As a part of ING Direct's referral bonus program, I (as the referer) was to receive a $25 bonus from ING Direct and my friend (as the referee) was to receive a $100 bonus from ING Direct.

My friend complied with all the requirements for opening the line of credit, his application was approved and he utilized his line of credit. ING Direct, however, denied my friend's $100 bonus and my $25 bonus on the grounds that his line of credit application "had an abberation" on it. Even after the "abberation" was clarified, ING Direct still denied our bonuses, despite the fact that my friend's line of credit was up and running.

What's the deal? I referred my friend. He opened the line of credit. ING Direct got what they wanted. We, on the other hand, did not. Does this sound right to you? If you have experienced a similar situation with ING Direct please drop me an e-mail and let me know what happened. [email protected]

#2 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 01:24 AM

I think I'll give Office Depot the benefit of doubt and say it might've been a glitch or something all during that period. One of my referrals opened the accounts also and I had to call in today to get the bonus. Maybe they did something to the server at the time or something. oh well.

Just a note for people to double check on the referrals and see if everyone concerned has their bonus.

Stats