Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 gift certificate - Bank of America, fund Money Market account with a credit card

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 17 March 2005 - 10:42 PM

The following deal has been posted by BPANZER1 on FW. You can get $50 gift certificate if you open Bank of America Money Market Savings account + cashback or points or miles if you fund your account up-to $1000 with your cashback/points/miles credit card (MC or Visa).

Repost:

i just got a deal for $50 GC if i opened a money market... i think this was triggered by a BT check i deposited in account before paying off car loan...

any way they allowed me to fund account using visa or mastercard up to $1000 -- nice way to earn free reward points.

offer code i was given was OXMMT0215

Apply for a Money Market Savings account online and you could get $50.

Life is full of “moments” – a new home, retirement, that unexpected expense or occasional splurge. For times like these, a Bank of America Money Market Savings account offers easy access to your savings.

It’s tiered. The more you save, the more you can earn. Link your
Money Market Savings account to your Bank of America Advantage® checking account and you’ll get a preferred rate too.1

It’s convenient. Consolidate your checking and savings accounts in one place to easily transfer funds between accounts using our free
Online Banking Service.2

It’s accessible. Access your savings at nearly 5,700 Bank of America banking centers and over 16,000 Bank of America ATMs.

It’s secure. Your Money Market Savings account is FDIC insured up to $100,000 per depositor.

And if you open a Money Market Savings account online and make one fund transfer between your new savings and checking accounts in Online Banking, you can get $50. Simply include offer code OXMMT0215 in the promotion field of the application process.

1For Money Market Savings accounts linked to a Bank of America Advantage® checking account, the annual percentage yield is as follows: less than $2,500 is 0.35%, $2,500 - $9,999 is 0.50%, $10,000 - $24,999 is 1.15%, $25,000 - $49,999 is 1.50%, $50,000 - $99,999 is 1.65%, $100,000 and over is 1.70%. These APYs are accurate as of 2/25/05. The rates may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.

Advantage customers receive up to two preferred rate Money Market Savings accounts with no minimum balance and no monthly maintenance fee. Charges for overdraft and other account-related services may still apply.

2Internet access is required. Charges for overdrafts and other account-related services may still apply.

3$50 will be deposited into your new savings account within 45 days of making your fund transfer after opening your new Money Market savings account online. The transfer can either be FROM your new savings account TO your checking or FROM your checking TO your new savings account scheduled in Online Banking (Transfer Fund tab). For Transfers that are set up as scheduled transfers, please allow 60 days from date of transfer set to receive your $50 deposit. Limit one check per customer. Offer valid only for new savings accounts. The $50 will count as interest on your account and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the account holder. Offer expires on 12/31/05. The offer is not applicable if customer redeems another Bank of America promotion.

source: fatwallet.com/t/52/450619/

#2 propcgamer

propcgamer

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 02:43 AM

damn i guess i cant get this because of "The offer is not applicable if customer redeems another Bank of America promotion. "
I just got a $50 credit for opening a checking account.

Oh well.

Stats