Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

ING Direct FREE $25 Bonus w/new Savings Account!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 keokeefe

keokeefe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:17 AM

Receive $25 referral bonus - FREE! at ING Direct!

3.00% interest rate, FREE $25 bonus for opening a new savings account at ING Direct Bank + MORE!

I recently opened a savings account at ING Direct Bank and received a $25 bonus from an online referral. If you are looking for a great rate for a savings account and would like to receive a bonus of $25, please send me your FIRST and LAST NAME and YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and I will send you the referral link you need to receive the $25 bonus for just opening a new savings account at ING Direct. My email address is [email protected].

I check my email daily so I would send you a link shortly after receiving your email. I have a few referrals left as of 4/06/05. Again, my email address is [email protected].

Even though I'm somwhat new at ING Direct, I've found it is a very user-friendly online banking institution, very safe and secure and again, has a great interest rate! There is no limit as to how much you need to open a savings account, plus, if you refer ING Direct to others, you could receive up to an additional $250 in bonuses! Each referral is an additional $10 to your account!

ING Direct is also FDIC insured! biggrin.gif

Stats