Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Click on the link to receive your $25 ING BONUS

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thebigt786

thebigt786

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:50 AM

3% interest rate, FREE $25 bonus for opening a new savings account at ING Direct Bank

Get paid $25 for simply opening a savings account! The bank is FDIC insured. An initial deposit as low as one dollar is required. There is no minimum balance requirement and no fees of any kind whatsoever!

All you have to do to receive the $25 is click on a referral link that is embedded in an email message from ING DIRECT. The link will take you to this bank's online new account application. Please note, if you open the account without the referral link the bank will not pay you the $25.

Once you are a customer you too can refer friends and family and receive $10 per referral and if you refer 25 people you will receive $250!!!

Just click on this link to receive your BONUS - no emailing your personal details to anyone!!!

I have recently updated these links so you can sign-up by just clicking on any one of these. If these links do not work, you can always email me your details at [email protected]. Be sure to email me your FIRST and LAST NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS to where you want the referral link sent to

NEW LINK #1

NEW LINK #2

No reason you should not open an account at ING to earn the referral income. Click on one of these links or send me an email with your details - I check my email daily so I would send you a link shortly after receiving your email.

Best
Tim

#2 BoostAddict

BoostAddict

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:36 PM

Hey big! Since I see you online, maybe you can answer this really quick. If you can, I'll sign up with you. Here is a copy paste of mine form another thread:

Hello everyone! biggrin.gif

I am about to sign up. I just wanted to get an explanation first.

1: Can you withdraw the 25$ and 10$ as soon as they are credited and you account is verified and opened or does the user need to wait a certain amount of time to withdraw? I know some offers may credit immediately but want you to wait 10 days or 30 days etc. I know ING credits the account immediately but I am not sure if they let you withdraw immediately.

2: I notice that a lot of people say that they need a first name, last name and email address in order to send me a referral, BUT, it looks like some of you have figured out a way to bypass that and just post up a link.

a: Is each of those links only good for one sign up or are each of them good for 25 sign ups? If they are each good for 25 sign ups then how did you get several accounts?

b: Exactly how are you referring people directly by simply posting a link when many people think that they must get a first name, last name and email address to fill out the referral form and send an email in order to get people to sign up?

3: Can I start referring people the second after I complete my sign up or do I need to wait several days for ING to send the deposits to my account and verify my account?

Hopefully, one of you can answer this fast because I could use the ability to start referring people now.

Thanks.

#3 BoostAddict

BoostAddict

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:33 PM

Just so that you don't spend time answering questions since you don't need to:

Tmmycat wrote:

To answer your questions:

1: There is a 30-day hold on bonuses. The money is in your account and it earns
interest during that time, you just can't withdraw it until the 30-day wait is over.

2a: Each link is only good for one person, but each person who has an account can "generate" up to 25 referral links (or referral emails, whichever you prefer).

2b: To get the URLs for the direct links, I sent referral emails to myself and then copied the URL from the email and posted it. Anyone with an ING Direct account can use this strategy. ING Direct doesn't actually use the first name and last name except to customize the e-mail and make it look personalized to the person who receives it. (In other words, the bank doesn't check to make sure the person who opens the account is the same person who received the referral email.)

So far, 5 people have used my direct links and they received a bonus. The only disadvantage to using a direct link (since the direct link is posted for everyone) is: you need to check to see whether or not the direct link has been used yet. The blue text above the application form will tell you if the link has been used.

3: You do need to wait a few days while your account is being opened and verified, before you can log in and start making referrals.

hope that helps.
-tmmycat

My reply:

Thanks, tmmycat!

1: Gotcha.

2a: Gotcha.

2b: Can you send all these referrals to the same email address, or do you have to create multiple email accounts. And, is this 100% flawless or is there some way that ING could think that you were referring yourself over and over again?

I know that you said that they do not check for name but maybe they could be
oncerned about the email addresses. I suppose not because as long as the sign ups all use different names and different checking accounts then everything should be fine. Please confirm.

***About checking to see whether a direct link has been used or not:
I tried a couple of people's referral links. I saw the difference between a valid link and a non valid one. Just for everyone else's info: when you click on the direct link, then you click on open now or complete application from phone call.

A valid link will say: To start saving with our great rates and receive your $25.00 bonus, open and fund your Orange Savings Account now! ... in bold blue letters at the top of the next page.

An invalid link that is expired or has already been used will say:
The link you’ve used to open a new Orange Savings Account has either expired, or has already been used. This is no longer a valid referral link. Blah blah. ... in bold blue letters at the top of the next page.

So, gotcha.

3: Understood about the wait to verify before refer. That's a bummer. But, no way around that as it seems.

So, thanks for answering my questions. Please let me know about 2b follow-up question asap. Looks like I will be signing up with you since you are being so helpful. biggrin.gif

Sorry that tmmcat beat you to answering. I tried to catch you while you were online, unsuccessfully. sad.gif

#4 BoostAddict

BoostAddict

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:01 PM

JFYI:

Tmmycat wrote:

glad I can help!

2b: You can send them to the same e-mail address. This strategy definitely works - I have successfully gotten 5 referral bonuses so far from various different people who used my direct links - and I sent all of my referral emails to my own email address.

I know it works because ING sends me an email whenever someone signs up using a link that I generated, and then the bonus is deposited in my account the next day. I guess they just check the identity of the people who apply, to make sure those are unique.

My reply:

Glad that we could help eachother out! Thanks, and you're welcome, lol.

2b: Awesome! Gotcha.

I'll sign up with one of your links right now.

Thanks again and have a great life! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I signed up. It's done. Took about 5 minutes with reading eveything and getting all of my info out.

#5 thebigt786

thebigt786

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:53 PM

Thanks for choosing me as your referree!!!
I appreciate your business.

Try these new linnks

NEW LINK #1

NEW LINK #2

Best
Tim

#6 Muffadal Quettawala

Muffadal Quettawala

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE(Muffadal Quettawala @ Jul 4 2005, 12:07 PM)
QUOTE(Muffadal Quettawala @ Jun 30 2005, 02:51 PM)
QUOTE(Muffadal Quettawala @ Jun 28 2005, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE(Muffadal Quettawala @ Jun 27 2005, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE(Muffadal Quettawala @ Jun 24 2005, 04:39 PM)
QUOTE(thebigt786 @ Jun 23 2005, 05:53 PM)
Thanks for choosing me as your referree!!!
I appreciate your business.

Try these new linnks

NEW LINK #1

NEW LINK #2

Best
Tim
View Post

View Post

View Post

View Post

View Post

View Post