Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Virtualbank $20 referrals

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 03:22 AM

FDIC insured, Virtualbank is one of the more reliable online banks. Open an eMoney Market account with $100 and get a $20 bonus! This bank and account has many convenient features:

Prepaid envelopes to mail in voided checks to link external accounts (4 external accounts as opposed to ING Direct’s limit of 3)

A tiered system to encourage people to save. (In this case, you get the best rate of 3.40% for the lowest tier $0.01 upto 10k)

The customer has the opportunity to earn upto $600 in referrals (30 people as opposed to ING Direct’s 25)

If you’re interested, please email me your full name and email. I will reply ASAP.

When you open the account the following will happen:

Go through the link provided in email.
Open account and fund it with $100 to receive the $20 bonus. (All bonuses will not be available for 30 days, but will show up in 1-2 days.)
Fund the account by linking your external account. Virtualbank will verify the account by making 2 small deposits.

If you decide to use my referrals, please let me know when your account is up and running.

I also have gmail invites and can promise that if you sign up under me, when I am finished with my referrals, I will do everything I can to help you get your Virtualbank referrals! (I have ~20 referrals left for virtualbank and 11 left for ING Direct)

#2 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:08 AM

tongue.gif

Stats