Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$50 for UBOC account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 09:51 PM

The deal was stolen from this FW thread. If anybody decides to try to use the code 00463 to get the bonus, please let us know about your experience.

"Just recently changed my mailing address with USPS to City of Industry. Today I opened the Mover's Kit that they send you and noticed a coupon offer from Union Bank of California. It says sign up for a Free Regular Checking Acct and they will credit you $50 within 10 business days of opening. It only requires $100 minimum opening deposit. Offer expires 10/31/2003. The Free Checking is free of monthly charges for one year plus you get Online Account Access, Web Bill Pay, ATM CArd, Welcome Pack of checks all free. This offer valid only for new accounts only. Only one per household

Two simple ways to open your FREE checking account and receive $50. 1) Bring this offer to your local Union Bank Branch. 2) CALL us at 800-796-5656 and mention code 00463.

I know I'll be rushing to the branch tomorrow for my $50. Hope this helps others.

Pardon my length, this is my 2nd post. "

#2 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 03:53 PM

Here is another post from FW with a new code.

Open a regular checking account. min. balance to waive fees, $1000 .

Bonus is deposited after 10 business days of opening account.

Call 800 796 5656 and mention code 00467

Got this in the USPS movers guide packet

Doesnt say anything about any other fees.

http://www.fatwallet...threadid=286872
------------------------------------------------------------------------

UBOC website

Stats