Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$100 for Bank of America account

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 11:25 PM

The following info about $100 BofA promo was posted at fatwallet.com:

"Thanks for the post. I called my local bank of America in Washington, DC on Vermont Ave. I was told that the ATM gives a receipt to individuals without acccounts at BOA and on top of the receipt it says "Get a $100 Visa Gift Card for opening a checking account at a banking center." I took it in to that branch and opened an account with a $25 deposit. Fees are free with Direct deposit (MYACCESS CHECKING). If you ask they can waive fees for the first 2 months while you set up direct deposit. Also the genetleman I spoke with called the gift card center and gave them the code of "WDCD1016" that is on the bottom of the ATM receipt this is the ATM # but is used to redeem the offer. He had the gift card center on the speaker phone and she said 10-30 days for the card. The key to redeeming the offer is to find the right branch beforehand and to also have them call it in while you are there. Please note they need to call the gift card center and not the customer service number on the ATM receipt. So the total cost is the fee to use their ATM but you could probably try it with just the code. My guy said they are doing this because they have a directive to open a million new accounts before year end. "
FW link

Stats