Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Virtual Bank $20 bonus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tmmycat

tmmycat

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:45 PM

I have lots of Virtual Bank referral bonuses available.

[edited: removed direct links]

To get a referral email, send your first and last name to [email protected] and I will reply as soon as possible.

$100 minimum is required to open a Virtual Bank account.

#2 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 18 April 2005 - 08:02 PM

Yikes...I wouldn't recommend doing this! VB checks the names you refer to match up with who actually signs up!

#3 tmmycat

tmmycat

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:00 PM

mir322, I removed the direct links from my original post. I know that ING Direct doesn't check to make sure the person opening the account is the same one who got the email ... I didn't realize that VB did check that.

what a bummer that the direct links won't work, because those are really convenient with ING direct. Oh well! smile.gif

If anyone would like a referral, you can still e-mail me. I will send you one that's definitely customized for you.

QUOTE(mir322 @ Apr 18 2005, 04:02 PM)
Yikes...I wouldn't recommend doing this! VB checks the names you refer to match up with who actually signs up!
View Post

#4 mir322

mir322

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE(tmmycat @ Apr 19 2005, 09:00 AM)
mir322, I removed the direct links from my original post.  I know that ING Direct doesn't check to make sure the person opening the account is the same one who got the email ... I didn't realize that VB did check that.

what a bummer that the direct links won't work, because those are really convenient with ING direct.  Oh well!  smile.gif

If anyone would like a referral, you can still e-mail me.  I will send you one that's definitely customized for you.

QUOTE(mir322 @ Apr 18 2005, 04:02 PM)
View Post

View Post

Sorry about that...I didn't mean to butt in...I just would have hated for you to lose out on all the money!

Stats