Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get $75 from Chase/Bank One

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 01:53 AM

LINK

Terms:

One Checking® offered through Bank One. Chase Free Checkingsm with Direct Deposit offered through Chase. Offer valid at any Chase or Bank One branch from 04/1/05 through 06/1/05. Offer requires $100 minimum opening balance. Limit one consumer checking account related award/premium per customer, per calendar year. Offer not available on account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Cash bonus will not be considered part of minimum opening deposit. Customers redeeming coupon for reward at a Chase branch will receive a receipt to redeem reward by mail. Receipt must be postmarked by 08/01/05 or it will be considered expired and all rights to the reward will be forfeited. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of reward. The reward will be forfeited if customer fails to cash the redemption check within 120 days of issuance. Customers redeeming coupon for reward at a Bank One branch will have the reward automatically deposited into the new account within 10 business days of account opening. Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing. Account must be opened with new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates). Offer coupon can be redeemed at a branch or by phone. (Accounts for persons residing outside of the U.S. must be opened at a Chase branch and cannot be opened online or by phone).

#2 chad25ira

chad25ira

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 11:49 PM

I tried to open via phone csr, no branch in my area. The checking account could be opened bu the E-Coupon could not be used via phone. I can't reach a branch so I cant get the $75.00 deal. any feedback would be great. I thought about writing to customer service about an overide for the csr to use?

Stats