Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Get $25 with a 3.30% UFB Direct account

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:28 PM

Actually, you can apparently get $25 with any account, not only with a 3.30% MM or Savings accounts. I wonder if one can get $25 for each UFB Direct deposit account. UFB Direct offers 8 checking, MM and savings accounts. If one can get $25 for each of them, it is gonna be $200 in total bonuses.

LINK

#2 wichitalaurie

wichitalaurie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:34 PM

I just now found the UFB link myself and was going to post it but I went to Bankrate.com first to check its rating. It only gets 2 stars, not very good. Does anyone have direct experience with this bank?

Laurie

#3 propcgamer

propcgamer

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE(markber @ May 9 2005, 11:28 AM)
Actually, you can apparently get $25 with any account, not only with a 3.30% MM or Savings accounts. I wonder if one can get $25 for each UFB Direct deposit account. UFB Direct offers 8 checking, MM and savings accounts.  If one can get $25 for each of them, it is gonna be $200 in total bonuses.

LINK
View Post

yea it would be nice if someone found out if you can open multiple accounts, like a free checking and a money market and get $50 etc

#4 denliv

denliv

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 May 2005 - 05:56 PM

Time to read the fine print people: on banner ad on their home page (perhaps new?) - $200 opening deposit, 1 bonus per customer.
I don't have experience with them so can't comment on them otherwise. unsure.gif

#5 wichitalaurie

wichitalaurie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 04:05 PM

FYI, this offer has been extended through August 31, 2005. I opened an account with $200 in early May and it was easy enough to do on-line. The web site is what I would call "bare bones" but pretty user friendly. I had not yet received the $25 bonus so I e-mailed customer service this morning. Within 30 minutes the credit had been posted to my account, so that is good. I only wish they had a way to link with an outside account for easier transfers.

Stats