Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

Up-to $150 for using Chase Bill Pay

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 06:04 AM

Here is a copy of info about the bonus from Chase web site

link
It's simple. Just...
• Open a Chase checking account online
• Pay your bills through Chase OnlineSM
• Receive $5 for bills of $25 or more, you pay online between January 1 through March 31, 2004 - up to $150*

Please make sure to place offer code 150BP on your application.

Hurry! Offer ends on December 31, 2003. Open a Checking account online today.

A Chase Checking account includes:
Free online banking
Free online bill payment
Free digital check imaging
As a Chase customer, you also have access to:

Thousands of ATMs
Hundreds of branches
Knowledgeable representatives to help you with all your financial needs

Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.

What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask for copies of your driver's license or other identifying documents.

* To be eligible for this offer, you must enter the offer code 150BP when you apply online for a Better Banking, Better Banking with Interest, Select Banking or Select Banking with Interest checking account between November 12 - December 31, 2003 and pay your bills using Chase OnlineSM. Accounts opened in branches, by mail or by telephone are not eligible for this offer. You will receive $5 for bills you pay through Chase Online with payment dates between January 1 and March 31, 2004, up to $50 per calendar month. Bill payments equal to and over $25 are eligible to earn the incentive. Multiple bill payments to the same payee in a given month will count as only one payment toward earning the incentive. The earned incentive will be automatically credited to your primary checking account by May 12, 2004. You must submit your checking account application online and complete your application by submitting your signature cards and funding the account by January 23, 2004 to be eligible. All accounts are subject to approval. Taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the customer. One offer per customer. Offer is not available to existing Chase Checking account customers. Offers are made to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older only. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer is not transferable. JPMorgan Chase Bank employees are not eligible for this promotion.

#2 ribotom

ribotom

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2004 - 12:12 PM

I've complied with all of the requirements to the letter, but haven't seen my payment yet. Granted, they say it will happen sometime before Feb 10, but I am beginning to think they might try to weasel out of it.

Has anyone seen their dough yet?

R.

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 04:04 AM

I've complied with all of the requirements to the letter, but haven't seen my payment yet. Granted, they say it will happen sometime before Feb 10, but I am beginning to think they might try to weasel out of it.  

Has anyone seen their dough yet?

R.

I received my bonus last year with a similar promotion. I saw one report about Chase rejecting to give the bonus to a person who made bill payments smaller than $25 each. If your bill payments were > $25 and you opened your account from the promotional web page, you should be fine.

Stats