Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$200 bonus - Citibank : EZ checking account, $1500 init deposit, 2 bill pays per month for 3 months; Exp. - 7/31/06

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 02:12 AM

Just realized that I do not have a post with the following online Citibank $200 deal on the board:

Link to bonus terms

Link to application page

Terms:

PROMOTION DISCLOSURE

Promotion Code: CD3J

When you applied for your new checking account, you identified the special offer code of CD3J to receive up to a $200 bonus. Below are the terms and conditions that you must meet in order to obtain the benefits of this special offer.

Terms and Conditions:

• You must open and fund online a Regular Checking account in the Citibank EZ Checking pricing package and deposit at least $1,500 by 7/31/2006.

• Starting no later than the calendar month after the month in which your account is opened, pay 2 or more bills each calendar month for 3 consecutive months at citibankonline.com and receive $50.

• If you qualify to receive the initial $50 credit and you continue to make 2 or more bill payments each calendar month for the next 3 months you will receive another $50. This can continue for up to 12 months from account opening. A maximum of $200 will be credited to your account. If at anytime during the 12 months you do not pay 2 bills within a month, you will no longer be eligible for any additional $50 credit(s). Each $50 will be credited to your account within 90 days of the end of the statement period in which you've satisfied each of the requirements stated above.

• Account must be in good standing at the time of each of the $50 credits. Offer only available for first-time Citibank checking/deposit account customers, and will be paid only once to any individual. Non US residents and persons under 18 years of age are not eligible. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and is not transferable.

#2 namastemurali

namastemurali

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:58 PM

anyone know if citibank pulls a hard inquiry on credit report for taking advantage of this specific offer, thanks

#3 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 19 March 2006 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE(namastemurali @ Mar 18 2006, 04:58 PM)
anyone know if citibank pulls a hard inquiry on credit report for taking advantage of this specific offer, thanks
View Post

I have seen reports that Citibank pulls hard inquiries when you apply for its deposit products like checking accounts.

#4 jav

jav

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:54 AM

Yes, Citibank puts a hard inquiry in to credit report for opening this account. It is very crazy and rediculous to put an hard inquiry for opening just a small useless checking account. When they put an hard inquiry i got annoyed and i started yelling at them, but no use inquiry put is final you cannot reverse it. It is really crazy on behalf of Citibank to put inqury for checking account

#5 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:01 AM

another code from kcliou at FW

This is the new code I got from the USPS change of address kit.

Get up to $200 whit your new checking accout.

To get your first $100
1.Bring this coupon to a citibank Financial Center.
2.Open a reguar checking account and fund with at least $1500 within 60 days of account opening

To get your second $100
1.Sign up for monthly direct deposit or
2.Pay 2 bills a month for 6 consecutive months at citibankonline.com

Visit your local citibank Financial Center or call 1-866-335-1242 to apply by phone. Please mention offer code MGSF

Offer valid through July 31, 2006.

Stats