Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo
- - - - -

ebank to try QuickPost

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vivyip

vivyip

1 million bucks

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:33 AM

I just received a letter from ebank telling me that they'll be using QuickPost at the UPS store.

They seem to be joining the ranks of Netbank and UFBDirect in using the UPSStore as a bank. I wonder who's next? happy.gif

(I hope there will be more banks that do this...it's very convenient if there's a store near you...too bad you can't do it at the staples/office depot or ship centers that use ups...sigh)

hope this might help someone.

#2 jpsmoney

jpsmoney

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Personal finance, money, investing,... did i say money?

Posted 02 June 2006 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE(vivyip @ May 30 2006, 05:33 PM)
I just received a letter from ebank telling me that they'll be using QuickPost at the UPS store.

They seem to be joining the ranks of Netbank and UFBDirect in using the UPSStore as a bank.  I wonder who's next? happy.gif

(I hope there will be more banks that do this...it's very convenient if there's a store near you...too bad you can't do it at the staples/office depot or ship centers that use ups...sigh)

hope this might help someone.
View Post

USAA Bank uses QuickPost as well. I think it's a great trend, since I am at the UPS store all the time as I have a mailbox there wink.gif

Stats