Quick navigation: Deposit accounts Credit cards Brokerages Other bonuses Referral exchange

Photo

$25 bonuses - Butler Bank : using Online Banking, Bill Pay + Direct Deposit; Eligibility : MA residents only; Exp. - unknown

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 02:06 PM

nerdy.gif

LINK

Terms:

For a limited time we are offering our customers $25* to set-up a New Direct Deposit. This great feature saves you time coming to the bank to deposit your checks.

Butler Bank’s personal bankers are available to assist you in setting up direct deposit for all your payroll checks and benefit checks.

*Offer is for a limited time only. $25 Bonus is only available on accounts whose terms do not require a direct deposit. Bonus will be paid within 7 business days of the receipt of the initial direct deposit.

#2 alanmax

alanmax

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 03:54 PM

Called this morning, 1-888-285-7251, must live in the state of Mass. to open an account unless it is a CD and the min. is $5000.

#3 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 04 December 2006 - 04:26 PM

It would be nice if they mentioned this on their website. I applied online for a checking account on Sat. only to be told the same thing this morning. (I live in Md.)
QUOTE(alanmax @ Dec 4 2006, 03:54 PM) View Post

Called this morning, 1-888-285-7251, must live in the state of Mass. to open an account unless it is a CD and the min. is $5000.

#4 markber

markber

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 15,048 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for reporting this alanmax!

I am moving this bonus to the "restricted bonuses" board.

Mark

#5 ichaelm

ichaelm

1 billion bucks

• Admin
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:bank and card bonuses, credit arbitrage

Posted 20 May 2007 - 03:13 PM

Bonus has been downgraded; now all you receive is $25 for signing up for DD.

bonus states=MA
in branch=no

Stats